twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the cavs finally win 2/9

what do you think? Its about their time and they seem to have been putting in work. They had some time to rest and Detroit at home got a whoopin from the spurs tonight . Could it be there time to break their record losing streak? They only lost by 3 points at dallas. what do you think?

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

I wouldn't put my money on it. Its there time? Its nobodys "time". If they want the win they have earn it.

James

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nah, you gotta wait til the big showdown Wizards/Cavs game! That will be the one to see if it's their "time" to win. Don't see it happening with Detroit. Wait til one of these crap teams has to break the record! http://dc.sbnation.com/washington-wi...ds-road-streak

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Theres a new thread like this every time the Cavs play, someone is bound to get one right.

weightofmywords
    weightofmywords's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sure hope they break this streak soon. I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

kings12
    kings12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I don't know if the Cavs will win, but if they don't I'm looking forward to their showdown with the Wizards where one team will finally break their losing streak, overall and road.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Betting against Cavs is usually profitable.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

The Cavs have a decent shot of winning. And this is probably the first time in a very long time they have a 50% chance of winning. However, I can't find an edge for either team and unlike most people on this forum, that warrants a no play for me..

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Please tell me how many units you will be betting on the Cavs tonight? Or do you not have that much confidence in them. I can tell you the Cavs will not see a dime of my money until Feb 13.

lian6281
    lian6281's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

profitable betting against cavs??? r u serious? they covered most of the spread against them comeon! theyre gonna win tommorow bol to all..

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 954

i am on the cavs tonight.gl.