[COLOR=#000000 !important]These guys got back on track and went 4-0 tonight!!.. email now contains full details of why the picks are looking good to them.. Its a free service.. google "last minute sports picks" to join.. thought id pass along the info..

here is the email i got tonight at about 6pm.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

MAGIC -9.5 vs. Clippers (2)
Magic are traditionally a top bet but ppl have soured on them a bit. I like them here in this spot because they've been pretty inconsistent so they need to win their home games. The Clippers not only are bad on the road but Dwight Howard is one of the best defensive matchups vs. Griffin. The Magic schedule has been brutal but I believe they have been playing good teams. Detroit was a surprise but their losses have been against Boston, Miami and a surging Grizzlies team on the road. Lets back Orlando here.
College Hoops
PURDUE -13.5 vs. Indiana (2)
Although Indiana has racked up a few good home wins (over Illinois and Minnesota) their crowd was packed and very into those games. They cooled off with a loss to a lowly Iowa team and now have to go on the road to face a Purdue team that is currently underrated. Watford, Indiana's best scorer is still out and Indy did cover this same number against Wisconsin. But the Badgers weren't hungry then and Purdue is. Public is on Indy so lets fade and take the home team here
BOSTON COLLEGE +9 vs. Clemson (2)
Simply put, Clemson isn't this good. They play great basketball at home, and they beat my NCSU play a few weeks back when they were down 18 at one point and still covered the number, but this isn't right. Clemson isn't better in any category and the HCA can only do so much. They're not good at the charity stripe and that is important in covering this sort of number. \. This line is way off and if it was made this way for a reason then, like a fish, I'm hooked. I like Coach Donahue and I think the road woes I've had lately will slow down starting tonight.
KENTUCKY -8.5 vs. Tennessee (2)
Public is on Tenn early which is good. I know we've lost some with KY this year but never have we lost with them at home. Tennessee is a good bball team but I think the fact that Pearl is back is overrated. The crowd will be jacked for this game and Hopson will be limited with his injury. Let's back the Cats tonight.
[/COLOR]