djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

DET at CLE -1 on Wednesday

Somehow the Cavs are favored by one point over the Pistons. Looks like the line makers think Cleveland ends it's misery tomorrow night.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't disagree. Playing the worst team in the league the day after playing the best in the league will be tough for the Pistons... Unless they just mail it in tonight against the Spurs.

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Very good place to bet the Cavs, IMO.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Pistons are one of the worst b2b teams in the league. Still sort of surprised.

EDIT, well they opened as a 2 point fav at some places.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Pistons are one of the worst b2b teams in the league. Still sort of surprised. EDIT, well they opened as a 2 point fav at some places.
    From what I can see...the line opened up at DET -1.5. Pinnacle now shows CLE -1, pretty big point swing before us joes even get a chance to bet.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    From what I can see...the line opened up at DET -1.5. Pinnacle now shows CLE -1, pretty big point swing before us joes even get a chance to bet.
    It depends where you look. Some places had it PK, some -2, some -1.5. It doesn't really take a whole lot to move the line from -1 to +1. Guess the sharpies like Cavs in this one, like SK said unless Det just folds tonight vs SA they'll have a tough time with Clev.

Cavs have GIbson and Parker came and are playing somewhat competitive in recent games. All these daily threads about how bad the Cavs are yet people are still not watching close enough. The reason the Cavs lost 20+ in a row is not cause Lebron left, its cause they were absolutely devastated by injuries. They still suck but they are slowly getting players healthy and playing better.

Pistons are in the bottom 5 on b2bs, and are a bad team as it is, especially on the road. This line isn't as crazy as it may seem on 1st look.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

I says Cavs win the next 3 games.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Strait up pick on Betjm lol det has played well lately they shud be minus 4 or something even with cavs due for a .win they have lost 69 straight lol jk

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Why would you even bet them untill tomorrow injuries etc if the pistons beat the spurs tonite I'll take the + 1