WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Indiana at Miami

Seven games on tab tonight but this game between Indiana (21-27) and Miami (37-14) caught my attention.

Miami Heat will entertain an Indiana team that has won four straight under interim coach Frank Vogel while covering three of them. Before anyone gets to excited, three of the wins came against Toronto, Cleveland and New Jersey who have a combined 37-117 record. Indiana comes in knowing they have covered just 1 of the last 5 games against the Heat. They also know that after beating Miami 93-77 and forcing 22 turnovers in their last meeting....the Heat just might have something to prove in this game. No professional team likes to be embarrassed and that's exactly what happened to Miami in the drubbing by the Pacers.

I am well aware that the Heat have been money burners their last 12 games played on a Tuesday (2-10 ATS) and that they are only (1-8 ATS) in home games after a non-conference game this season. Doesn't matter, I'll take Miami to pound the Pacers tonight. You kicked our butt last game and now we pay you back.

Under is also a consideration. Miami -10 and Under 199 are my plays. Good luck with your selection............................ (Went 5-3 last night)

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

this will be an interesting game. blowout or bust. good luck tonight!

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

How likely is Miami ML to kill a BIG UNIT Spurs/OKC parlay?

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Good observations. I personally see Indy staying close enough to cover at ten pts. We'll see if the Indy turnaround is for real or not. They've made me some money the past few games. I threw the play in a couple parlays.

Tough call on this one either way. I like Orlando -9.5 better. They'll want to show that they can blow the road-trodden Clipps out by double digits too, like Miami did the other day. Good luck!

monkeyking
    monkeyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

on the other side of this, two teams w/ decent sized winning streaks usually go down to the wire, GL anyway