Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Cavs +14.5 is the play tonight

Cavs +14.5 $220

The Mavs are streaking the last couple of weeks and they should roll again today but that Mavs usually take it easy in these types of games against teams with shitty records. Historically, the Mavs are one of the worst teams in the NBA covering double digit spreads at home. For spreads greater than 11, Mavs are 1-7 ats at home the last 8, and 8-21-1 their last 30. I'm not really going to get into the matchups because the Cavs don't have any advantages, but if they can force the Mavs to be a jump shooting team, they might have some success. If the Cavs lose today they will have the longest losing streak in NBA history. I expect above-average effort tonight from them and to play with some pride. I also don't think any guys on the Mavs have any killer instinct, and might actually feel sorry for Cleveland and take it easy tonight

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Buy low sell high, this game is the definition of that

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Agree bro. With u on cavs

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs could probably get a back door cover here. The stats aren't lying, the Mavs put very little effort (especially in 4th quarter) in these types of games.