Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Did you watch the game? Those 4Q shots were mostly very tough, long range, contested shots... The Thunder smothered him.
    Not really. But I've seen enough of Carter in his career to give him 0 credit in crunch time.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Not really. But I've seen enough of Carter in his career to give him 0 credit in crunch time.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...in-crunch-time

I guess you've only seen the bad games or have some selective memory cause Carter is one of the better clutch players over the last 10 years in the league.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...in-crunch-time

I guess you've only seen the bad games or have some selective memory cause Carter is one of the better clutch players over the last 10 years in the league.
    this. nuff said.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

the main reason I think Celtics will win tonight is because Ray Allen will be playing with a lot of hype and he will probably shoot more than usual trying to break that record. He needs 4 3's to break the all time record and that could lead to a Celtics victory. I'm not totally sure but I think the Celtics win a lot more than they lose when Ray get's 4 or more 3's in a game. Someone have some stats on this? Anyway I don't know if they will cover but the Celtics ML seems like a logical decision in my eyes.

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I really like the Celtics here tonight also.

gv12
    gv12's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck today noco

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    I did not say GS is better then Phoenix, i said Suns are NOT better then GS. It being debatable proves my point. Team are arguably even. So a 3 point opener (that was really 4) being bumped up to 5 isn't that much of a head scratcher. We are 50 games into the season and their records are almost the same. I think its pretty safe to say that this statement is wrong. .

I keep owning this guy.

First 12