suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday 2/7

Played:

Bulls -1.5 (-110) x5
    GSW -4 (-110) x2

Leans:

CLE +15
    CLE/DAL O203.5
    Last edited by suicidekings; 02-06-11 at 07:03 PM.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Like CLE at +15, Dallas is a master on not covering those large spreads.

Like GSW also, Bulls are road choke jobs, wouldn't touch them.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I actually like Portland and the Suns to win it all.

I agree that Dallas will probably not make the spread with a hungry Cleveland team. They will probably do what they can just to fend them off.

LOL and the Bulls like to go on those scoring droughts. Not a healthy thing for my bankroll.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Bulls -1.5 (-110) x5
    GSW -4 (-110) x2
    Adding:
    CLE +15 (-113) x2

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Like CLE at +15, Dallas is a master on not covering those large spreads.

Like GSW also, Bulls are road choke jobs, wouldn't touch them.
    This is Portland's 5th game in the last 7 days (last 3 on the road) and is their only home game before a 3 day break and another road trip. I don't expect them to be at 100% in this game. The Blazers are 2-4 in their last 6 games with an average MOV in those games of -6.5ppg (-14ppg in the 4 losses).

They're going up against the 3rd best defense in the league in the Bulls, who since Jan 1 (18 games), have outscored opponents by an average margin of 7.3ppg allowing only 88.7ppg and have gone 13-5 in that span. Chicago allows the lowest opposing FG% while Portland is ranked 26th in FG%. It's not a good matchup for the Blazers. I expect them to get outworked and for Chicago to take the game comfortably.

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going to do Warriors -4 too. Monta, Curry and Lee too much fire power for suns to handle

Every time i bet against the Suns, Gortat seems to always burn me....

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I like the plays..Best of luck

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Like the picks. Kind of agree with Paul.

Already took GS -4 and was leaning cavs as well. They are getting slitghly healthier with Gibson and Parker back. Doesn't sound like much but considering their backups its a huge upgrade. And they have played better in recent games, granted the competition wasn't great but still. Mavs on the other hand have only 2 wins by more then 15, both of those on the road (including 1 vs NY a few games back). They just dont blow teams out. What scares me though is that Mavs are hot, after the Celts win i am convinced they are back to their elite status from early in the year. While Cavs have played decent against average teams they get beat down by the elite, even if Mavs dont like to blow teams out it is the Cavs. I'm afraid that IF the Mavs open this game up to 15, Cavs will pretty much give up on it and rest Parker/Gibson and others and their bench is horrific so fat chance for a back door as Mavs 2nd unit will blow them out imo. I think they only cover if they stay close all game. I might play it too.

Dont like the Bulls pick. I think the Blazers are a wounded animal till Camby gets back plus Cunningham is questionable. So the Blazers are not as good as their (home) record, plus its their 1st home game after a (short 3 game) trip so thats not a bad spot. BUT Bulls have consistently proven they are not reliable on the road.

2 more games i kind of liked but wont play for sure. Bobcats at home vs Boston. They have been getting beat up a bit at home by great teams past 2 games but i think its a good spot for them. Boston has Lakers and then Heat after this one, very much a look ahead spot for them. They are also a pretty awful b2b team and it makes sense considering they are an old team. 6 of their loses came on b2b. Reason i'm not betting is that 13 out 15 Bostons wins cover this weak line, so essentially its almost like betting them to lose. Even if i like this spot for it no way i would go against the Celts to lose.

The other game is Wolves on the road +8 vs NO. NO without Ariza and OKafor, pretty big line, they dont really blow teams out either. In analyzing my loses i came up with a category "bad team playing bad basketball" and even though i think Wolves have a shot, they fit this category so i'm staying away. Will try to go with bad teams only if they are showing signs kind of like the Cavs, Wolves are in a funk right now, not worth a shot.

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

like the under on the Cavs game.

pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I don't advise that at this point..take Portland; I'll wait for gametime though.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck tomorrow!

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Championship teams don't have too many "look ahead" games, this isn't college football. This is a classic game where boston knows it's importance because of the two teams they will be facing next.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    Championship teams don't have too many "look ahead" games, this isn't college football. This is a classic game where boston knows it's importance because of the two teams they will be facing next.
    This is wrong.

Why dont you check the loses to what seem like 100% winnable games and see who they faced next.

I dont even need to check i can tell you a few right off the top of my head. Heat loss to LAC before Den. Bos lost to Suns before LA, Spurs lost to Port before LA, LA lost to Kings before Bos.
    Last edited by demens; 02-07-11 at 12:50 AM.

Ambrucio
    Ambrucio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Whats about LAL 195 under and boson handicap?

davepersaud
    davepersaud's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck today

demens
    Square -910

Yeah, this should be on the top page giving the stupidity i just had to scroll through to find it.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    And THAT sir, was a look ahead game for ya.