BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Is Cleveland Humbled Yet?

Ive noticed that Clevelanders dont talk bad about LeBron anymore, wonder if the losing streak has anything to do with it. Anybody know?

tonycarr
    tonycarr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Cant speak for everyone but Im from Cleveland and I said what I needed to say, vent so to speak, and that was that. Most people have gotten over it and moved on.
    The losing sucks too dont get me wrong but even if the Cavs were winning I still would have moved on.
    Its really not so much THAT he left its THE WAY he left that made most of us mad.
    There is still a LBJ Jersey hung up on a tree on my street. No on has taken it and I doubt anyone will.

Then there is the fact he constantly is putting his foot in his mouth every other day it seems so hes become actually funny.

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Lebron is still a little bitch and won't win a championship in Miami. He will choke in the playoffs like usual and DWade won't be enough to carry the team

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

What's a win?

coinpusha
    coinpusha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I know Byron Scott is pissed, anyone other job would've been better than Cleveland w/o Lebron

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Sounds like there is still a lot of bitterness.. I don't see how they let 1 person have so much control over there lives...

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tonycarr View Post
    Cant speak for everyone but Im from Cleveland and I said what I needed to say, vent so to speak, and that was that. Most people have gotten over it and moved on.
    The losing sucks too dont get me wrong but even if the Cavs were winning I still would have moved on.
    Its really not so much THAT he left its THE WAY he left that made most of us mad.
    There is still a LBJ Jersey hung up on a tree on my street. No on has taken it and I doubt anyone will.

Then there is the fact he constantly is putting his foot in his mouth every other day it seems so hes become actually funny.

You couldn't have said it any better. I'm from CLE and the way he left was just... horrible.

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

who are they gonna draft with the number one pick that can help them immediately? don't watch ncaa much so can someone enlighten me?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    who are they gonna draft with the number one pick that can help them immediately? don't watch ncaa much so can someone enlighten me?
    Nope, nobody in this years draft can help them right away. That team was built around bron bron they need to just blow it up and start fresh again.

tonycarr
    tonycarr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Nope, nobody in this years draft can help them right away. That team was built around bron bron they need to just blow it up and start fresh again.
    That is the truth. Im hoping they can use that trade exeption to get some more picks next year. Going to be hard to move anyone on the team right now.
    They have some pieces in place to help bridge them through a few drafts.
    Alot depends on the GM right now making the correct moves.

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland was over the Lebron thing halfway through the first game against Miami. Seriously. They saw how bad the Cavs actually were and started writing new signs on the back of their anti-Lebron signs.