breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

good play 2-5

got a good play... take dallas -3

they will own these guys

breathmints

how about dallas -3 parlay with portland ml might be a risky play with portland but records are made to be broken.. espeically the nba these years

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i like -3 Dallas/ML Hornets better would only put 1x on it tho

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm all over this play, before i read all the paranoid overthinkers.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Lakers are playing shitttEE basketball and i know Hornets are down 2 in the series this year but I think they will play big for the Win tomorrow. Key will be CP3 getting his team mates Quality shots, if he dimes out 15+ AST this one will go down a win for New Orleans. I feeling my Dog ML Bets. GOOD Luck on whatever you play

manu4life
    manu4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep in mind that lakers just lost an ugly one to the Spurs and need to win this game. Also there is no Ariza for this game as he picked up an ankle injury and Okafor is a game-time decision. Lakers ML or Lakers -3 is the play here guys. Just trust me. A for sure bet today would be a parlay including Lakers ML, Dallas ML, and Portland ML, and a good bet would be parlaying Lakers ML, Dallas ML, Chicago ML, Portland ML, and Atlanta ML. GL!

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by manu4life View Post
    keep in mind that lakers just lost an ugly one to the Spurs and need to win this game. Also there is no Ariza for this game as he picked up an ankle injury and Okafor is a game-time decision. Lakers ML or Lakers -3 is the play here guys. Just trust me. A for sure bet today would be a parlay including Lakers ML, Dallas ML, and Portland ML, and a good bet would be parlaying Lakers ML, Dallas ML, Chicago ML, Portland ML, and Atlanta ML. GL!
    I put a 2x Parlay on -3 Dallas and -3.5 Bulls

I don't usually bet the ML but when I do its always for the Dog.

I just can't Trust the LAKERS:
    LA Lakers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
    LA Lakers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on the road
    LA Lakers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing New Orleans
    LA Lakers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games when playing New Orleans
    LA Lakers are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
    LA Lakers are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games on the road

New Orleans is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
    New Orleans is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
    New Orleans is 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against LA Lakers

Hornets are Just as Hungry coming off a Loss @ OKC, There coming Home and will be Playing Big, I would take a few other plays before I played this Game

manu4life
    manu4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kk I understand that lakers haven't been the best team to bet on BUT they win this one for sure. I guarantee u that. New Orleans can't handle the length of the lakers and with Ariza and Okafor out, they will struggle. So lakers -3 or lakers ml is good. Trust me. You can thank me later.

breathmints

goodplay wins!!