politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs -4 @ Sac: Value?

This line intrigues me, still. Understanding the tough game the Spurs put in, and then to travel to Sacramento. Do you think they will have problems getting up for this game? I still seem to think there must be some value here, Sac really isn't all that.

What do you guys think?

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

This is one of those games that I tend to stay away from. Line looks appetizing - best team in the west against one of the worst, altho Sac has been playing well the past few games (beat Lakers at Staples, beat New Orleans, lost by only 5 to Boston).

If they blow out Sac, people will say well, they're the best team in the west. If they lose or just eek out a win, people will say, well, classic let down scenario after beating Lakers at the buzzer the day before, and on game 3 of their long rodeo road trip.

FateSealWithJace
    FateSealWithJace's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on it spurs playing b2b even for an "old team" as they are called doesnt mean much. Pop knows how to play/rest his players and they will be ready to go. Bol though with what you decide!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Under.

BetjeBetje
    BetjeBetje's Avatar Become A Pro!

no bet game for spread or ML's.

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Spurs tonight they are 5-3 ats in back to backs and have done extremely well against sub .500 teams, I made my line 5' so the 4 is not far off considering Sacramento's recent good play at home beating the Hornets by 6 and keeping the Celtics within 5...Take the Spurs should be a 8-10 point victory.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I agree kings are really crap

Fiasco01
    Fiasco01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Rough line though, I mean they common sense says they cover but Sac @ home has been an oddity. I think it comes down to Cousins ability to stay on the court, he should be able to abuse Blair and maybe Duncan as the game wears on.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

The line's down for a reason, I wouldn't touch it.

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs will cover by 15

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

too dangerous...stay away

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTYDIRTY View Post
    I agree kings are really crap
    I disagree. The Kings have actually been playing very well recently knocking off LA, NO, and giving Boston a tough game.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwon1825 View Post
    Spurs will cover by 15
    Want to bet betpoints. I'll put up 100 betpoints at SAC +19 if you put up 25 on the other side.

This goes for anyone.

As to the original question. I don't see any value here. I'l be waiting for the pubic to pound the Spurs as the night goes on and then put in a large bet on Sac just before tip. Let's see if we can think through this. San Antonio is coming off a huge road win against the Lakers. Classic let down game here. They are a fairly old team playing back to back. They are a road favorite. Where is the value?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smashed it. I'll make the square play. No way Spurs don't cover here.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Already got the UNDER 198 last night, with a little side bet Spurs -4.5. Good luck!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by FateSealWithJace View Post
    I am on it spurs playing b2b even for an "old team" as they are called doesnt mean much. Pop knows how to play/rest his players and they will be ready to go. Bol though with what you decide!
    It sure does. Half of their loses came on back to backs.

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

the spurs just had a really really tough game last night with the LAL no??? they arent going to be up for this game. KINGS pho sho

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

I say spurs take this by at least 8-10, kings had their shine the past few games and spurs took note of that...and they just came out of LA, so they should be well rested no type of jet lag either..