Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Take the Knicks against Philly

The Knicks are primed for a win right here and Philly is playing great ball. Philly wants to play a pretty slow tempo at home and play good d. The Knicks fast paced offense will discourage them and will probably make them take tougher shots offensively.

Felton I think will get the better of Holiday. They are similar style physical pgs. Fields and Meeks match up pretty well. Fields is good on the defensive end and has good hands. Meeks pretty much likes to pull up from 3 so he will have to earn those shots against Fields if he starts. Chandler is back for this game. Amare should play well against brand and put up 30+. Brand is solid in the post but on the defensive end Amare's quickness will give him problems and probably put him into foul trouble early. Speights is a pretty solid backup but not on the defensive end.

Overall Philly's bench is much better. Turner, Williams, and Young off the bench are the best three in the league. No one on the sixers can guard amare though, so everyone should see a good amount of looks. Don't underestimate getting to the line and getting in the bonus too.

everytime the sixers have won this season they have held every opponent below 100 points. I think New York will score 105 easily and force Philly to play from behind for most of the game I hope.

The Knicks ats/ml is solid here i'll play it tomorrow

Goat Milk

Knicks are +4/4.5 most places

Goat Milk

everytime the sixers have won this season at home they have held every opponent below 100 points

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

already on knicks....

goat how u feel about the celtics 2night?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The Knicks are primed for a win right here and Philly is playing great ball. Philly wants to play a pretty slow tempo at home and play good d. The Knicks fast paced offense will discourage them and will probably make them take tougher shots offensively.

Felton I think will get the better of Holiday. They are similar style physical pgs. Fields and Meeks match up pretty well. Fields is good on the defensive end and has good hands. Meeks pretty much likes to pull up from 3 so he will have to earn those shots against Fields if he starts. Chandler is back for this game. Amare should play well against brand and put up 30+. Brand is solid in the post but on the defensive end Amare's quickness will give him problems and probably put him into foul trouble early. Speights is a pretty solid backup but not on the defensive end.

Overall Philly's bench is much better. Turner, Williams, and Young off the bench are the best three in the league. No one on the sixers can guard amare though, so everyone should see a good amount of looks. Don't underestimate getting to the line and getting in the bonus too.

everytime the sixers have won this season they have held every opponent below 100 points. I think New York will score 105 easily and force Philly to play from behind for most of the game I hope.

The Knicks ats/ml is solid here i'll play it tomorrow

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

you bout to get it now

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12464

Philly playing good. Looking at them as a play. Miami
    looks good also tonight.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Philly's bench and home court advantage will be the difference in who wins the game but I believe the line is pretty sharp. Holliday has been playing better than Felton as of late. Iguodala and Gallinari are even. I like Meeks over Fields. I like Hawes over Turiaf. Amare is way better than Brand but overall the starters are pretty much equivalent in my mind. Bavetta is reffing though who favors road teams.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep.. NYK..!

got this in earlier this AM... looked at it last night... people were on Philly, decided to wait...
    looked like shift started to happen, so i got in the water

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Knicks all the way at + 4.5.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH View Post
    already on knicks....

goat how u feel about the celtics 2night?
    not sure about that game, but the Heat won't lose to the Bobcats. The ML is parlay material at that great price

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post

you bout to get it now
    Lyon I'm not going to waste my time explaining things to point betters. Felton will play better than Holiday tonight. Amare will live at the line Sweet Jones- Philly will be in the penalty frequently probably and sometimes thats more important than any matchup on the floor.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    yep.. NYK..!

got this in earlier this AM... looked at it last night... people were on Philly, decided to wait...
    looked like shift started to happen, so i got in the water
    73% of the public is on the NY ML.

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was disappointed to see PHI favored by this much. They have been an ATS machine this year that I have done well with, but can't lay these points tonight.

kings12
    kings12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Like the Knicks plus the points as well.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

73% of the public is on the NY ML.
    Whereas the Sixers backers are favouring the spread over the ML, so we're not talking about severe imbalance here... I would say either Philly covers or the Knicks win SU.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Whereas the Sixers backers are favouring the spread over the ML, so we're not talking about severe imbalance here... I would say either Philly covers or the Knicks win SU.
    I think Philly might win by 2-3 and burn everyone.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brand and Hawes need to keep Amare from getting too deep in the post so as to avoid the forced foul/kickout to the perimeter. Even if they do that, there's the third prong of Turiaf getting an easy bucket off of the other side of the glass. Iggy needs to thrive in his new point-forward role by slashing hard on lots of possessions to get open looks by holiday/williams/meeks/nocioni on the wings and brand/hawes in the post (thank god the sixers have a flexible, proactive coach that recognises strengths and weaknesses now. holiday's been a turnover machine).

Even if they excel at the above, the knickerbockers could start lighting them up from the perimeter in the second half by just running down and poppin it. While Philly has a great bench, they are too inexperienced defensively to deal with the NYK attack. Don't expect to see many minutes for Speights (he will blow this game for them on the defensive end if the foul situation forces him in).

Think the Knicks will take this in the 4th. Good play is a teaser on the NYK spread/over, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jacer333 View Post
    I was disappointed to see PHI favored by this much. They have been an ATS machine this year that I have done well with, but can't lay these points tonight.
    Yeah... looks like the public's finally caught on to the quality of Philly's play recently . Time to start fading their spreads.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I don't see it Goat, but BOL.

Goat Milk

Knicks +4.5 $220
    Heat -1/Knicks +8.5 $220
    Knicks +165 Risking $50

mtbaker
    mtbaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you back a public dog that has not won a road game since January 7th against a red hot Sixers team that is destroying opponents and only loss recently at home came against Memphis when they lost focus at the end of the game with a big lead. Reverse line movement in favour of the Sixers as well.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Philly will Handle this one. Take The under

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

lets see the underdog shine!!!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you calm down goat? you completely misinterpreted my posts with demens.

i sure hope we're cyberspace friends....if not, i will never forget the great advice you gave me for my speeding ticket

MrShrink

Quote Originally Posted by mtbaker View Post
    Why would you back a public dog that has not won a road game since January 7th against a red hot Sixers team that is destroying opponents and only loss recently at home came against Memphis when they lost focus at the end of the game with a big lead. Reverse line movement in favour of the Sixers as well.
    are you blind? plenty of us gave sufficient analysis beyond "They're hot! And they're not!"

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i sure hope we're cyberspace friends....if not, i will never forget the great advice you gave me for my speeding ticket

IllicitX
    IllicitX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Knicks will finish em off.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

Goat is right regarding the score and NYK will benched to 105 if philly wants to win... 2 or 3 points above the score.... but unfortunately, NYK will still cover..

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I think Philly might win by 2-3 and burn everyone.
    Because you think the nba is rigged just like they would rig an nba total with2 minutes left in the game. You are the biggest joker on this site.

MrShrink

Quote Originally Posted by larry040681 View Post
    Goat is right regarding the score and NYK will benched to 105 if philly wants to win... 2 or 3 points above the score.... but unfortunately, NYK will still cover..
    way to confirm his call an hour and a half into the game, big guy.

Stick23
    Foxy
    Stick23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Took Philly... glad I didn't look at this thread until now...

senser
    senser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

4-23, you gotta be f*ckin kiddin me. What a joke

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Because you think the nba is rigged just like they would rig an nba total with2 minutes left in the game. You are the biggest joker on this site.

and Im sure Knicks scoring 4 pts with ALOT of offensive turnovers in the 4th with 3 minutes left is natural

MrShrink

alright.... Philly lines are OFFICIAL FADE MATERIAL from this point on. Their ats record for the rest of the season will be appalling.

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly was the play tonight no doubt. However the oddsmakers are already starting to catch on and will squeaze the line values out of them ats VERY soon.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

bang...knicks cash it

12 Last