dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

dynamite140 Thursday Leans

Heat ML

I believe Heat have a chance to win this game OUTRIGHT just like the Wizards have a chance to win on the road on the ML even if that means they lose 24 straight. Public sees Magic at home with a short line of -1.5. It's definitely a trap.

But if the line moves to Magic -2 or higher, i would take the Magic.

And NO, i don't play line moves even if others accuse me of it. I will keep denying it and make myself look like a KING when i hit my Wizards +350 on the ML on the road one day even if it takes till April and another 15 more chances. But of course if i'm wrong with the Wizards ML on the road, it won't matter because they are SUPPOSE to lose.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yes, I will be on the Heat. So will the public. Guaranteed.

You suck at this.

I've never seen a poster complain about winning bets so much in my life. I've been posting them left and right on two different forums the past few days, and the more I do, the more psychotic you get.

You're off your fvcking rocker. Where did I ever say I don't play line moves? Out of your mind, man. What a loser.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

This guy appears to be a legit stalker

Why so much hate for somebody that posts winning picks almost every day?

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

People have fukcing problems on this site. kind of pathetic. People need to grow the fukc up

dynamite140

The problem with this guy is all he does is play the line moves and wants some praise for it. Never will he take a favorite when the public is on them huge. He made some excuse and said he took the Packers -3.5 and Steelers -4 to try to make an argument back. Packers opened at 3 and went to 3.5 and Steelers went from -3.5 to 4. Obviously if they dropped down 0.5 or 1 point, NO WAY you would take the Packers or Steelers. How in the world was the public that crazy over the Packers and Steelers when the Bears were a very good team most of the season and at home catching 3.5 and with the Jets beating patriots SU and beating the Steelers a few weeks before the playoffs started.

His excuse were i played both these teams because they were "BETTER" Sure they were! You played them because of the line moves, quit making lies and denying it. When was the last time you ever played an nba team when they were better or even a baseball team that is favorite because they were better. Almost all your nba plays and mlb picks were underdogs.

Quit looking for praise when you keep posting WATCH OUT FOR THE WIZARDS TO SHOCK THE WORLD today on the road on the ML. You know there is no harm doing it because if you are wrong, NOTHING HAPPENS because they are SUPPOSE TO LOSE.

Even many posters in that thread agreed that is what you are doing and is annoying.

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yo dynamite!! why don't you just ask him if you can blow him!? I mean really? No one cares bro! Although your sadistic homo stalker post are rather amusing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    The problem with this guy is all he does is play the line moves and wants some praise for it. Never will he take a favorite when the public is on them huge. He made some excuse and said he took the Packers -3.5 and Steelers -4 to try to make an argument back. Packers opened at 3 and went to 3.5 and Steelers went from -3.5 to 4. Obviously if they dropped down 0.5 or 1 point, NO WAY you would take the Packers or Steelers. How in the world was the public that crazy over the Packers and Steelers when the Bears were a very good team most of the season and at home catching 3.5 and with the Jets beating patriots SU and beating the Steelers a few weeks before the playoffs started.

His excuse were i played both these teams because they were "BETTER" Sure they were! You played them because of the line moves, quit making lies and denying it. When was the last time you ever played an nba team when they were better or even a baseball team that is favorite because they were better. Almost all your nba plays and mlb picks were underdogs.

Quit looking for praise when you keep posting WATCH OUT FOR THE WIZARDS TO SHOCK THE WORLD today on the road on the ML. You know there is no harm doing it because if you are wrong, NOTHING HAPPENS because they are SUPPOSE TO LOSE.

Even many posters in that thread agreed that is what you are doing and is annoying.
    Wow.

I'm going to leave you alone now. No more responses. You've got issues, my friend, and frankly, your obsession is starting to scare me a little.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I don't give a shit if somebody picks teams out of a hat or by uniform colors

Winning picks are winning picks

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

wtf is this thread ...

have you cared to look at his picks the last few days ... dude is up a fucken ton in the last few alone ... he does play line moves that his strategy and he has never claimed that it wins every time .

people have serious problems

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Yes, I will be on the Heat. So will the public. Guaranteed.

You suck at this.

I've never seen a poster complain about winning bets so much in my life. I've been posting them left and right on two different forums the past few days, and the more I do, the more psychotic you get.

You're off your fvcking rocker. Where did I ever say I don't play line moves? Out of your mind, man. What a loser.

How the heck do you know the public will be on the HEAT GUARANTEED HUH?

I say all your leans are fading the public plays.

You say

If that's true, why am I posting leans the night before? Why would I not just wait until I see what the public's doing

Because everyone knows that the public will be ALL OVER the Hornets +7 at Thunder and Blazers +8 at Nuggets.

Now you are contradicting yourself. I never seen a poster deny so much before.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Why do people spend so much time in these threads belittling and bullshitting others who actually contribute well informed views? NC shares his picks and the rationale behind them. His threads are heavily viewed and enjoyed. dont read his threads if they piss u off that much.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Wow.

I'm going to leave you alone now. No more responses. You've got issues, my friend, and frankly, your obsession is starting to scare me a little.
    I love this response. I want to ask Nocoins permission to have this as my sig. That dude is really scary