JK-Line
    JK-Line's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

JK Line's NBA Picks for 2/02/11 4-2 + .65Units

SBR YTD Record 4-2

SBR YTD Total Unit: + .65 Units

All my picks are 1-3 Unit plays!

Got the 1 unit win on the portland last night winning outright against spurs.

Failed on the 2 unit play on the lakers.

For tonight 2/2/11 NBA Picks

**Bobcats +2 at -110 2.2 Unit to win 2 Unit**

I like the bobcats tonight and we all know about the whole Detroit beating teams and what not but bottom line is, this should really be a PK at best. Detroit has no business being a favorite ever. This is more of a value bet tonight and I feel it's worth the 2 unit play tonight. I know bobcats arent' very good on the road but you really have to ask why Detroit should ever be a favorite..

Toronto +10.5 at -110 1.1 Unit to win 1 Unit

I think for the most part Toronto has done ok the last few games. Lost to Indy the last game failing to cover the spread by a couple. We all read on the ESPN about toronto leaving late and arriving late, and I expect that news will make the public pound on that Hawks like but I'm not buying it. I like Toronto to cover here tonight.

Knicks -1.5 at -110 1.1 Unit to win 1 Unit

I think this lines off by a couple points here I can see knicks being atleast a 4 point Fav in this spot. Mavericks traveling after beating the wizards. I don't like when a team plays an aweful team then to travel the next game into a hostile environment. More importantly, the Knicks match up position by position against the Mavs. Mavs do have a little better bench but the knicks have a huge advantage on the center position and with both good offiensive team, I expect to knicks to edge out by around 5 points tonight.

Phoenix -5 at -110 1.1 Unit to win 1 Unit

Thanks for all your support!

I know I took one on the chin last night with Lakers failing to cover by half a point but, I feel tonight's NBA cards are pretty descent with so many college games tonight!

Best of luck everyone!!

ukcatzfan11
    ukcatzfan11's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats up JK. Im not really sure about the Bobcats. Detroit has nice D and t-mac is contributing on the offensive end and i think Ben Gordon will be someone to watch out for tonight. And the Bobcats are horrible on the road. Almost everything you say about the game leans torward detroit but you take the bobcats????? im going detroit on that but do like the toranto game. but GL tonight

JK-Line

Thanks for the input uk! I do agree with you in what you have said, that detroit is coming along nicely along with some very notable wins. Bobcats haven't been really the best of road teams as you've stated but I feel that Detroit being a 2 point favorite here is wrong. This is a play really more towards the value of the line more then anythign as I really feel this should bea PK at best. I honestly see this really as a bobcats -2.5 but since I see the bobcats as 2 point dogs, it's hard for me to pass off on this and not grabbing points.

Best of luck on your bet tonight! Glad to hear you like toronto tonight as well!

JK-Line

Slight Lean on chicago -2

JK-Line

Slight lean on Utah under

JK-Line

slight lean on denver

JK-Line

lean on utah and under

JK-Line

Denver line seems to be pretty good

JK-Line

Stupid Toronto failed to cover, I am havign a great not on college games though so if you guys want to check it out you can check my college picks for tonight

JK-Line

Winning night going 2-2 Winning the 2 unit play and suns covering!

Went 5-1-1 On CBB tonight

Will be on tomorow to post more plays!

ukcatzfan11
    ukcatzfan11's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call on the bobcats i took a small hit but made nice on chicago and 2nd half UCLA. GL JK