flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

FUKKKK Indiani Pacers

Thought I had Toronto locked up at plus 8.5 down 8 points with 25 seconds left and they weren't fouling!!! As I watched the time expire with a smile on my face some douchebag heaved a 35 footer to break my balls. The funiest thing was how pissed Toronto's coach was

FUKK U Indiana

freeagent
    freeagent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

No way are u serious, didn't see the game but had Toronto too what garbage, that's what Indiana has to do to feel better about themselves how pathetic. INDIANA PACERS

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I feel your pain. That shite messed up my night too. I had Toronto +9. Everything tonight is messing it up though. Cleveland covering by a point first half. Totals all wrong for me. Charlotte not covering first quarter. I'm sure the Clippers probably won't cover either. Texas A&M getting schooled too...

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Anything that still thinks there isn't money invested on point spreads with the players and coaches after seeing the reaction of the toronto coach, is braindead. enough said.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Darren Collison needs a lesson on sportsmanship...Fck him

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Yeah, it's pretty messed up, even though I had the Pacers. I was thinking the Pacers would burn down the clock and take the win with 8 points. I guess someone didn't like the Raptors play. Some teams are like that. The Twovles will foul themselves out of the point spread. They did it again with Utah.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Anything that still thinks there isn't money invested on point spreads with the players and coaches after seeing the reaction of the toronto coach, is braindead. enough said.

just read the news articles about pistolwhipping on airplanes during high stakes card games

if these guys bet that much inside tight quarters at 30k feet, just imagine what they bet on the ground in front of 20k fans

the indiana kid probably won a nice car or a nite out with somebody's wife on that final shot

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Come on. You think this guy had a shit ton of money on himself and tried to win with a 35-foot shot? I doubt it.