twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

second halfs, over/under /team

The majority of my bets are parlays on the second half of games. I actually do pretty well like this last week i hit about 70%. Does anyone have any statistics like this? Im curious as to the amount of games that go over/under but only for the second half. Also curious as to the statistics how often they cover or not..

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I've found if the 1H goes over, the 2H usually goes under and vice versa.

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    I've found if the 1H goes over, the 2H usually goes under and vice versa.
    I *think* that is hearsay, but I don't want to say without any facts; just my anecdotal view. What I would like to get a better look at are results of second half games where the first half is grossly incongruent to the game side/total. This week, I played [2512] 2H VA COMMONWEALTH u75½-110. The game total was 138 and the first half finished 48-33 (81 points). They were on pace (not even counting the usual bump in second-half scoring) for 162. I saw the 75½ and thought, "that ******* thing is inflated."

They scored 68 in the second. There was another game a few weeks ago where I did the same thing and it wasn't even close; stress-free win.

I just want to know if I caught a pair of breaks or if this is something I can reasonably look at.