chino_09
    chino_09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Bos/phx

Boston will be on a back-to-back against Phoenix tonight. They haven't fared very well on back-to-backs this season as they are only 3-8 ATS. This is an older team too so consecutive games should be tougher on them. Shaq is questionable and Pierce might not even play after banging his knee last night in Portland. It'll be a game-time decision for Pierce.

Boston always lets sub-500 teams hang around because frankly, they don't get up for those games. There is a prime look-ahead scenario here for Boston as they take on the Lakers this Sunday.

Phoenix has lost 3 straight games and will be motivated against the Celtics who are on top of the E.C.

Rondo has not been his usual self as of late and turning the ball over A LOT. And Boston's bench has been pathetic besides Marquis Daniels and Perkins who is slowly working his way back into form. Really think Frye and Dudley have stellar games.

Refs will be Steve Javie, Bennie Adams, and Brent Barnacky. With their records combined, they favor the home team (46-30).

Phoenix is (+4.5) right now. Gotta grab the points. BOL all!!

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Shaq is expected to play, Pierce is still game time decision. I like the Celts ML, but expect the Suns to cover, and wouldn't be surprised if they win SU

Good luck with your play

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I like it, Good Luck!!

chino_09

Update: Greg Dickerson just tweeted that Paul Pierce and Shaq are both a go for tonight.

I still see Phoenix covering but Boston ML isn't a bad take at all.

chino_09

Phoenix looking great so far. Boston's defensive rotation is slow just like last night in Portland....giving up easy buckets in the paint.

7 fouls called on Boston to 3 for Phoenix.

Think Phoenix will pick up the pace to tire out Boston and get easy transition points.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics look awful tonight
    looks like a blowout to me

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Why are all the Boston starters out???

chino_09

Foul trouble. Shaq picked up 2 quick fouls and so did Rondo. KG and Pierce both left with 4:07 left in the first. Doc is keeping them out longer than usual for some reason.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Boston sucks -.-

JBT
    Square as a triangle

Quote Originally Posted by chino_09 View Post
    Foul trouble. Shaq picked up 2 quick fouls and so did Rondo. KG and Pierce both left with 4:07 left in the first. Doc is keeping them out longer than usual for some reason.
    Thanks! Fuckers probably sold the game... They don't need this win whereas PHX chances of playoffs are slipping away quickly.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Wow rivers got ejected -.- there goes boston chances .

chino_09

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Boston sucks -.-
    Boston is a good team but just a great fade on back-to-backs.

A blowout in the making. Liking my Phoenix pick even more. Wonder what the lines will be for 2H.

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Boston Yesterday, Phx today, Boston Sunday

chino_09

2H: Boston (-6) with the total at 98.5.

Not sure if i'll touch either but the Boston starters played very limited minutes the 1st half. Plus, Doc got ejected. Anyone else think Boston will just mail this one in?

vikings
    vikings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Being a Celts fan and watching Rondo go down earlier, I hope they just give the bench major run in the 2nd half and come out of this game without any injuries.

JBT
    Square as a triangle

The technical calls on Celtics were laughable... obviously Frye started it by jumping into KGs face and even making a connection with his forehead (mildly headbutting him) which is clearly a threatening move, so WTF is up with ejecting KG for stadning his ground? Was he supposed to run away?

Robinson and Perkins get one but Gortat does not? Just dont get it why would Celts be awarded 3 technical fouls more than PHX...

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

nice one

chino_09

with the ref crew for tonight, i knew they would favor the suns....but not be so OBVIOUS going about it!!! The technicals were definitely absurd. It was a chippy game throughout and the refs probably got fed up.

All I know is that i'll be on Boston ML come Sunday. Both teams looked ahead to the Sunday matchup but Boston always comes amped in marquee matchups. So far, Boston has had statement games against the Heat, Magic, Bulls, Knicks, Spurs. In those games, they're 8-2....with the two losses coming in Chicago (w/o KG) and Orlando (w/o Rondo). Calling Boston by 8 this Sunday (104-96). Let's cash this top310!!