mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 Strong games

Tor +2.5

Mil is coming off a road upset at Atl feeling good about themselves. Tor will play strong and win. After a home upset road dogs dont play well.

Chi +1

Orlando won big in the last meeting. 80% of public is on Orl. Chi has 4 losses all year at home and play well tonight. Whats the big deal about Rose not playing?

Atl -6.5

Atlanta will come out with a better effort losing to Mil last game. NY beat Mia last night will be flat coming out on the flight to Atl.

Thoughts on the games are welcome

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well the one stat that comes to mind is nyk are 5-0 ats vs atlanta,dont know if it means anything but it is something to think about it

mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atl won earlier this season by 9 so idk?

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Quote Originally Posted by mcwmiamisc View Post
    Tor +2.5

Mil is coming off a road upset at Atl feeling good about themselves. Tor will play strong and win. After a home upset road dogs dont play well.

Chi +1

Orlando won big in the last meeting. 80% of public is on Orl. Chi has 4 losses all year at home and play well tonight. Whats the big deal about Rose not playing?

Atl -6.5

Atlanta will come out with a better effort losing to Mil last game. NY beat Mia last night will be flat coming out on the flight to Atl.

Thoughts on the games are welcome
    I wanted him to play. I really do. And Noah too. But even if Chicago had its full roster playing, it won't be enough to stop this Magic squad especially with their new line-up. By the way, I had Orlando BIG on this one.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

philly -3 for 3 units they have been playing really good ball

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

dont take the raptors, they are just terrible. derozan and bargnani ( he will get owned by bogut ) are so bad and on their 2nd unit davis and weems get to many minutes ( they are also bad ). there is a reason why they lost so many games in a row.
    on the oher hand the bucks have won against crappy teams all season long and i think they will win here too. delfino, their 2nd best player, is healthy again. the bucks are the better team here ( solid 8th seed in the east ) and i wont place a bet on the raptors until they prove that they can win again.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I'm loving ATL and liking the Bulls. GL.