katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last Night Miami Game

Ended up not playing this and settled for Boston late, but I was interested in it. Anybody else notice that Lebron's "mad dashes" to the rim are beginning to be embarrassing? I mean they have always been borderline goofy, but last night he didn't have the feel so he would just pick a guy and run into him as hard as he could. Then immediately look at the ref to get the approval to go to the free throw line.

For years he has gotten that call, I believe unjustly, but last night (maybe out of fear from Knicks fan) the refs called him for a charge and several times no called that silliness.

My opinion is its charge 90% of the time.
    Points Awarded:

NOREGRETS gave katstale 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Did you see that last shot (long 3 ball) before the half. He actually tried to jump BACKWARDS at a defender to draw the foul.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

guy is an arrogant clown who thinks he can do whatever he wants (crab dribble). he would have been a god had he come to NY so it was awesome beating him last night

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS View Post
    Did you see that last shot (long 3 ball) before the half. He actually tried to jump BACKWARDS at a defender to draw the foul.
    In fact, I commented had he not been looking for someone to hit, he had time for another dribble and could have gotten off a decent shot. If this coach is gonna make it, that stuff has to be exposed in film room. OR Wade has to step up and say "dude, homey don't play that!"