El_Pateaux
    El_Pateaux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Call me crazy, but these seem like $$$ for tonight

After looking through the NBA lines for the day, I'm almost positive of 5 things:

Mavs Win
    Mavs/Rockets OVER
    Celtics Win
    Heat Win
    Mavs - highest scoring team of the day

Mavs:
    Just starting to recover after a hard stretch, but they've always been pretty dominant over Houston at home. On that note, Houston's defense has been REALLY struggling lately - they put up a good performance against the Clippers last night, but other than that they've been allowing over 100 pts a ton lately (7 times in the last 10 games).
    Because the Rockets will push the speed, BUT they'll be tired (played last night) I'm thinking their defense won't quite be up to par, even for them.
    Thus - Mavs Win, OVER, Mavs = highest scoring team

Celtics:
    Got perkins back. Been struggling on the road so they need the win. With aldridge having trouble, i think boston's size will be too much for portland. OH and they dont have Roy. I'm thinking they're toast.
    Celtics Win

Heat
    This one worries me the most. With Bosh out the Heat haven't really been doing too well; same goes for Wade. With both of them gone, they'll really have some trouble. BUT Wade's going to be in this game, granted he'll be playing with some 'migrane goggles'. I read a preview about how the Heat are going to change their formations a bit and put James at power forward, and while I'm hoping for the best, I duno how that'll turn out. Still, the Knicks have been getting killed lately. I think with the Heat's 4 full days to prepare for this game knowing they won't have Bosh, they'll still be able to pull this out
    Heat WIN

Now, here's where this gets more tricky. I'm feeling all these picks tonight, so I'm considering a couple parlays. Any thoughts?

Mavs, OVER 204.5 +156
    Celtics, Mavs +104
    Celtics, Heat +144
    Heat, Mavs +121
    Celtics, Mavs, OVER +289
    Heat, Mavs, OVER +321
    Celtics, Heat, Mavs, OVER +532

Prop:
    Daily Highest Scoring team - MAVS +225

Hmm.... What to play?

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Play each of them for 10 points and see how you do. If you end up loosing, it's just 70 points, if you end up winning, you'll probably curse me for not laying the dough, but at least you'll have some points to make you feel better

Me, I'm on Celts and Mavs parlay. And another one including Heat.

El_Pateaux
    El_Pateaux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

4 of 5! Holla