LBDT168
    LBDT168's Avatar Become A Pro!

TNT Thursday Reverse

This week's TNT Thursday match-ups feature some of the league's best against teams that are just hovering above (and below) the .500 mark.

of the the 3 games tonight, i will only be making a play on 2 of them. i will be rolling with the Houston Rockets and the Boston Celtics tonight in a Reverse If-Bet.

The Rockets are playing better ball lately and i see them keeping close with the slower paced division and (in-state) rival. Luis Scola should be a dominant presence in the paint tonight, both offensively and defensively. Kevin Martin will bounce back from his sub-par performance last night and score in the 20's (given that he only played for around 20 mins last night).

The Celtics are a team that needs no introduction. they will be get the job done tonight against a very banged up Blazers team. And with Perkins back in action, the C's will be solid tonight. Expect the Big 3 + Rondo to be firing on all pistons tonight...

Tonight's card worries me a little. All of the favs tonight are getting 70% plus action and i highly doubt all of them will cover. Maybe only one covers? (Celtics) will Miami beat New York (ATS/SU) for the third time in a row this season, the third time being in NY? idk, but i think i will stay away. i like my chances with one fav and one dog.

constructive insight is always appreciated in my threads. thanks and Good Luck tonight.

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

mavs-portland-heat but what do i no im a nobody