artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

1-26 NBA line really that easy

I'm confused here about Vegas and really don't know how to cap if the line they gave out is this good!

You know when it's to good to be good it's usually mean don't not it's too easy so watch out for a trap and Vegas know more insider than us... But not the case for today 1-26

Orlando playing at Indy gave single digits? -5 or -6 Orlando is a top team and Indy been playing horrible should be a blow out and was one!
    Orl-111
    Indy-96

Denver gave 2-3 points to detroit and I don't care how Detroit been playing of late but Denver is a very hot team after the trades talks cool down but still why gave Detroit so little? Back to back for Denver that's why? Oh well Denver easily cover
    Den-109
    Det-100

Philly gave 4 to toronto again hot team playing against a losing team
    Philly-107
    Tor-94

San An gave 3-6 points this is the spread I'm Piss about really now Vegas! 3 points or 4 points??? My local gave 6 and I was scared. Trap? Nope ask ssj he explain why San an should cover! And I just slept woke up and knew they would damn! Too easy??
    San an-112
    Utah-105

And last game imma give y'all free money of the year! New Orleans gave 2 too golden state 2 points! WTF r u serious new orlean is the hottest I mean hottest team right now what is it like 7-8 wins in a row and beating out top teams! Blewing out atlanta andSan an the other day and they gave 2???? And their last lost was to the lakers and lost by a close close margin can golden state really beat new Orleans and kill their streaks? And this game new Orleans was up by 15 + points I think over 20 at one time
    New Orleans-112
    Gsw-103

Just give me one more day like this Vegas please! this week was public week mostly all the public totals hit and sides haha but so far I'm doing bad that's why with what ever rule there is Vegas will flip it on y'all and give you free money still can believe San an gave 3 and new Orleans gave 2 haha where amazing happen!

ptall
    ptall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

ha yea that hornets warriors line was a joke, free money right there

apwmel
    apwmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3511

Interesting post. GL finding more plays like this.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Boston/Portland u185 seems nice...