Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nuggets backers... explain yourselves

If you liked the Nuggets tonight...why? Please enlighten us after the fact.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

nuggets are a better team - better starting 5, better depth on the bench - regardless of past history and how well detroit has played recently giving -1.5 or -2.5 to denver is just too easy to pass up

- also stuckey was a bit ill i read

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    nuggets are a better team - better starting 5, better depth on the bench - regardless of past history and how well detroit has played recently giving -1.5 or -2.5 to denver is just too easy to pass up

- also stuckey was a bit ill i read
    +1

... Denver is a way better team than Detroit

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

CRUSHER NBA was on them....

I run a labby with his plays so

Lockitup1x

so in the future when capping nba games with spreads 2 or less go with better team? Thanks guys!

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

It was a bad play regardless, 15 years without beating the Pistons at the Palace and Nene/Martin were out.

Pistons were horrible offensive and kept the game close all the way to the last minute. I'd bet them again.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Lockitup1x View Post
    so in the future when capping nba games with spreads 2 or less go with better team? Thanks guys!
    More to consider, it being a must win road trip against losing teams? The fact the line was drawn to -2.5 because of the Pistons prior defensive prowess and winning record against the Nuggets, despite the fact the Nuggets are without a doubt the better team? Also Nene was a game time decision, and K Mart is disposable in a run and gun game of this nature... -2.5 was value there...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Pistons were in a HUGE letdown position, coming home after beating the Magic SU in Orlando as a +800 dog, and Denver is getting hot (Now 6-2 SU/ATS in their last 8 with the two losses being to the Spurs and Lakers).

That stat about being winless in Detroit in their last 15 is completely meaningless as the most recent games were in: Dec/09, Mar/09, Mar/08..

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    It was a bad play regardless, 15 years without beating the Pistons at the Palace and Nene/Martin were out.

Pistons were horrible offensive and kept the game close all the way to the last minute. I'd bet them again.
    You bringing up historical irrelevant stats like that are laughable as well. They didn't beat them 14 years ago, that matters today? What about 12 years ago? Relevant? Do you not fail to see the flaw in that at all? I hope you do better in baseball bro.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    You bringing up historical irrelevant stats like that are laughable as well. They didn't beat them 14 years ago, that matters today? What about 12 years ago? Relevant? Do you not fail to see the flaw in that at all? I hope you do better in baseball bro.
    I don't get why you are taking a shot at me. Would you bet against a 15 game losing streak? Because that's what you did today. AND on a road favorite.

Lockitup1x

More to consider, it being a must win road trip against losing teams? The fact the line was drawn to -2.5 because of the Pistons prior defensive prowess and winning record against the Nuggets, despite the fact the Nuggets are without a doubt the better team? Also Nene was a game time decision, and K Mart is disposable in a run and gun game of this nature... -2.5 was value there...
    NBA... Where VALUE happens

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

There is no shot at you. That's just ridiculous logic. Were the 15 games this year? No. You thinking a game played 5 years or 10 or 12 or 15 ago has relevance is an enjoyable bit of jollies. Tis all, friend.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

hehe just fade wizards away 10x and jump on any spread for the 76ers 10x = profit $$$$

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

This comes to mind immediately when conversing with an elitist like "Lockitup" or "Paulzcappin"

"I used to be a heavy gambler. But now I just make mental bets. That's how I lost my mind" -Steve Allen

people like you, who view irrelevant stats and wonder why you don't come out positive.

i love you guys

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I think the biggest reason for people backing Denver is that they seem to be playing better once the trade talks got somewhat squashed for now and personally Detroit is a team I hardly ever take because of how many times they have collapsed in the 2nd half of games.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Also, do you have any idea how significantly different the ability between the Pistons now and over the last 15 years is? Isiah isn't playing anymore brother. Step your knowledge game up.

Lockitup1x

who view irrelevant stats and wonder why you don't come out positive.

i love you guys
    What irrelevant stats am I viewing? What are relevant stats in your opinion?

Pauulzcappin

This comes to mind immediately when conversing with an elitist like "Lockitup" or "Paulzcappin" "I used to be a heavy gambler. But now I just make mental bets. That's how I lost my mind" -Steve Allen people like you, who view irrelevant stats and wonder why you don't come out positive. i love you guys
    Alright ghost, show your face pal.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

@Lockitup

Your vague, elitist comments that are merely smoke and mirrors would be a fine start when assessing various ways to rip your put on of experience to pieces. "Where value happens". All you are doing when betting, is finding value in other peoples miscalculations, do you not understand this? I appreciate your attempt at peddling your apparent non existent fountain of knowledge to us defenseless blind bettors, but when measuring thoughts in pennies you would break your bank engaging simply in minor coffee talk with me. Good day.

Lockitup1x

All you are doing when betting, is finding value in other peoples miscalculations, do you not understand this?
    No shit sherlock. So you saw value in Nuggets -1.5 and that is some sort of masterful insight?

Lockitup1x

@Lockitup

Your vague, elitist comments that are merely smoke and mirrors would be a fine start when assessing various ways to rip your put on of experience to pieces. "Where value happens".
    It does not take experience to know this... so maybe you should take yourself down a notch.

BTW, I am elite... Just ask your mom.

Lockitup1x

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    the biggest reason for people backing Denver
    It's because they are the better team with better players and a better record under better circumstances. Yes, the Nuggets mascot "Rocky" saw value in the line tonight...

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Lockitup, did you only bet on the pistons because they were +2 and all the "public" was gona pound them and therefore the books were gonna win TONS of money. Or was it only because of the line movement?, wait it must have been because the greek was juicing them all day. Explain us why did you took the pistons?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

It does not take experience to know this... so maybe you should take yourself down a notch.

BTW, I am elite... Just ask your mom.

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

getting really interesting aside from ball...love to see how it ends

Lockitup1x

Why do I have to explain anything? I have my reasons, but I swear wtf is with you guys? wHO THE fuk is the greek? was he in the movie the godfather?

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Why do I have to explain anything? I have my reasons, but I swear wtf is with you guys? wHO THE fuk is the greek? was he in the movie the godfather?
    The thing here is that it looks like your trying to make fun of the ones who took Denver because you think it was an square bet.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

had two systems contradict me in this game. def wanted to go with the nuggets. oh well.

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

the pistons are garbage and the nugs have really come alive as of late. You can say all you want about there road struggles but against the pistons? Teams like Detroit don't have home court advantages anymore.

bretb27

Would you piston backers of taken detroit +6 in denver? I highly doubt it.. and that's about the same thing.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    Would you piston backers of taken detroit +6 in denver? I highly doubt it.. and that's about the same thing.

bretb27

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post

we already know you blew your load on Detroit tonight... no idea why you (the loser) is laughing at me (the winner) . oh, i remember, they call it jealousy

bretb27

all you RLM clowns went o'fer tonight... congrats

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Well, I would say the D is definitely loud. They show love and support. I took into consideration the environment, and factored in how this is a key road trip of poor teams for the Nuggets to pick up wins in, and I see this as the time they start turning it up a notch. Billups didn't let me down, and Anthony had a decent game, although nothing spectacular.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    we already know you blew your load on Detroit tonight... no idea why you (the loser) is laughing at me (the winner) . oh, i remember, they call it jealousy
    you are clueless guy. you can't just put or take 6-7 points and say it's the smae thing.

12 Last