Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

cause it was the cool thing to do today

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

in football home field advantage is worth 3 points, give or take. How much do you think it's worth in basketball? Especially to a great home team like Denver. To say Detroit actually has a meaningful home court advantage is bullshit, they're only 2 games above .500 at home... these aren't your Larry Brown pistons big guy.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    in football home field advantage is worth 3 points, give or take. How much do you think it's worth in basketball? Especially to a great home team like Denver. To say Detroit actually has a meaningful home court advantage is bullshit, they're only 2 games above .500 at home... these aren't your Larry Brown pistons big guy.
    LOL seriously... so funny... exactly what I'm thinking... makes you wonder if some of these clowns even watch basketball...

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    LOL seriously... so funny... exactly what I'm thinking... makes you wonder if some of these clowns even watch basketball...
    glad we were on the right side homeboy

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    @Lockitup

you would break your bank engaging simply in minor coffee talk with me. Good day.
    o.k. Yoda lol - but you're the one coming off as elitist. Squares and people with less knowledge than you have sharp angles all the time. So what if I think a quarterback is a refund?

First 12