pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does New Orleans keep their winning streak alive tonight?

Golden State is going to run the court tonight like they always do, but the Hornets have some great defense. The warriors are better at home than on the road, and they beat New Orleans earlier this month on the road. Does GS control the tempo and the game tonight? Or is New Orleans going to keep winning? GS is sitting at +2 currently.

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I think the best way Golden State can win this game outright, is to have a shooting performance like they did against San Antonio..David Lee was on fire and they will need those perimeter shots to be sinking

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. New Orleans runs an amazing zone and takes away the paint, but I think that benefits GS with all the perimeter shots they take. Ellis, curry, and Radmanovic can all knock down 3's. The million dollar question is will they be able to hit the shots tonight

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by pstaff1989 View Post
    Agreed. New Orleans runs an amazing zone and takes away the paint, but I think that benefits GS with all the perimeter shots they take. Ellis, curry, and Radmanovic can all knock down 3's. The million dollar question is will they be able to hit the shots tonight
    Yes!!!! GS wins tonite and you can bank on that