bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Cleveland Cavs OFFICIAL BASH THREAD

The cavs are offically the WORST team in NBA history.This is just a poor excuse for a team.Now i hope everyone understands why leborn left.He was suppost to win a championship with a team like this?The true reason to why lebron left is among us.Dan gilbert deserves this.Lebron made all those players better.Without lebron it is finally showing how shitty this cavs roster really is without him.Dan gilbert said cleveland would win a title before miami????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Th at should go down in nba history as the worst guarantee by any member of the national basketball association.For all we know lebron is paying the whole cavs team off to make danny look like an idiot.It would not suprise me.He could afford it easily.If i was lebron that is something i would consider doing after what gilbert did to him.Best payback lebron could ever get.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

This isin't even the same roster

They have 3 UDFA's getting meaningful PT right now.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Lebron moved on with his life maybe it's time you did as well.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Ohh STFU with the Cavs already. How many bash threads do we need on the forum? There is a new Cavs thread every day now, even when they dont play. Get the **** over it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

We will always have a bottom feeder every year, nothing new.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    The cavs are offically the WORST team in NBA history.This is just a poor excuse for a team.Now i hope everyone understands why leborn left.He was suppost to win a championship with a team like this?The true reason to why lebron left is among us.Dan gilbert deserves this.Lebron made all those players better.Without lebron it is finally showing how shitty this cavs roster really is without him.Dan gilbert said cleveland would win a title before miami????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Th at should go down in nba history as the worst guarantee by any member of the national basketball association.For all we know lebron is paying the whole cavs team off to make danny look like an idiot.It would not suprise me.He could afford it easily.If i was lebron that is something i would consider doing after what gilbert did to him.Best payback lebron could ever get.
    get a f** life