Riot
    Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riots NBA 1/22

Growing up the son of a bookie, i became addicted to sports. I am about to get out of the Army this summer and i have decided i want to make a living off of a job that requires me to watch and follow as much sports as possible. I have recruited a few obsessive compulsive, sports fanatic friends to work with me crunching numbers, following trends and patterns. To start out, we each took a sport that we would focus on. I took NBA. I will post whatever plays i think are attractive and a write up on why. I welcome all feedback each day, tips, arguments against my logic. Lets Begin.

Phoenix -1.5
    I originally looked into this game with an interest in Detroit who has played well at home in their last 2 games (Vs Dallas and Sacramento.) Thats where the upside ended however. Phoenix has been no slouch on the road, This will be their 4th straight game on the road, they have won the previous 3 and last 5 overall. Detroit is not healthy either. Ben Wallace is still out and it looks like Charlie Villanueva will not be playing either. This will take away from the deep bench that Detroit has. In the past 5 games Phoenix has been averaged 21 more points, 11% better from 3 point range, 8% better from the FT line and 10 more rebounds. I see Phoenix winning this one by atleast 8.

Thats the only game i really like right now. Statistically, i like orlando, but im very weary about how 75% of people are on Orlando, yet the line has only moved half a point from opening. I think id like to just observe and take notes on that one. Best of luck !

Riot
    Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

13 points in the 4th ??? that hurts.