swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

This just in...

Sharon Collins is out for CHA tonight due to he needs rest. WTF

Why do they report on that? What is the bench going to be lopsided without his ass on it? And rest? I never see the guy play, this has to be a joke. I wonder how ATL will change their game with this news? LOL

Anyway I got screwed hard last night. The DEN bet was my stupidity but SAC should have won that game outright then they lose the spread just to add insult to injury, wow. Just wow!

So I lost all I made the day before, I am going all in again to see if I can get something going tonight:

CHA -2 B+1
    CHI ML -3000(it's a system I have to play it, if this makes me lose parlay damn this!)
    MIL -3(best bet)

Well boyz this may be the end of the road but I hope not. Comments are always welcome, good or bad and I will see you at the cash window tonight!!

swingtrader

ohh 50 to win 124.51

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Why do you like the Bucks?

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Why do you like the Bucks?
    Well I like the bucks if Bogut plays. I haven't heard any different yet. I think the Bucks defense combined with Mem lack thereof wins this for the home team.

demens
    Square -910

Bogut vs Gasol is a nice match-up but Memph got a whole lot of fire power then that and Bucks really have nothing. Salmons out right?

KspecialD
    KspecialD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Prediction... 18-19 end of first quarter in the bucks game! Memphis has the starting 5 but thats the extent... and Bucks need Dooling to score 18+ to have a chance in this one!

swingtrader

I like Ersan against Z-bo but I think CDR could be the x factor here. All in all I just love the Bucks D and think they can score enough to beat the Grizz, who I honestly think are over rated.

KspecialD
    KspecialD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

With Jennings and Salmons out and Z-bo and Gasol on the other side will it be a relatively slow game?

demens
    Square -910

CDR is one of the players i dislike the most in the league. He still tweeting away talking about haters these days?

swingtrader

I don't know I would shade to the over but I can never consistently pick totals.

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    CDR is one of the players i dislike the most in the league. He still tweeting away talking about haters these days?

Ohh I don't like CDR but every 10 games or so he has a breakout game. Hopefully tonight will be that night