artist
    artist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Artist NBA plays 2011

First let me say do not spam this thread! Don't congrat and don't flame! I wanna keep this a clean thread as possible so y'all can see how I'm doing..

I don't need no points or thanks just show you how doing your own research following the less money rules and looking for the best trend can help you!

I ain't gonna do no write! Maybe sometimes haha i don't know and these plays I will post up will be plays I be playing real cash! Not 20-50 dollats bets more than that! and I don't care If you follow or not but yo I think imma hit a hot streak soon haha i just got out of a funk so let it roll!!

Now let the 2011 be a good year for us

Oh yea I like that idea of winning and doubling your bets pretty koo imma try to win 5 in a row and reset it but ever time I win imma bank some just so I won't take a big hit if I lose

Good luck if your with my picks

artist

Official pick for 2-21

New Orleans +4

New orlean beat them after a day of rest The last time they play.

New Orleans are shooting over 45% these past couple of games and atl letting opp score way over that haha

New Orleans defense letting opp score less than 45%

If the game was to go under also not a bad pick on this game then new Orleans should win s-u

Less money also when the line open

My local might give me atl -5 but we shall see the line later will update will be around 6:50 pm eastern time

What ever the line might be I like new Orleans on this one and hopefully it still remain less money also

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not only liking NO +4 but NO ML!!! I think Horford will be out tonite which will definitely hurt the hawks bc he's been playing some good ball lately... Im also thinking abt putting a little on the under... GL!!!

artist

1-21 official plays

New Orleans + 4 = $100

Detroit +2 Washington +1 under atl 185 = $20

Let's start this up I'm not going to play everyday

Don't need to tell me y'all tailing let's keep this clean. I'm using this for my record of how I'm doing but letting anyone see how a regular person think and play

Now I don't know how it's gonna go

Hot streak no need to congrat losing streak don't flame!

I will edit the first reply I made to keep y'all update my record and what page to go on for the latest plays

For the bookie one message F you pay me! Haha

artist

Wow didn't know you couldn't edit your first reply anyways today was good hit my single but lost my parlay

New Orleans 100
    Atl 59

N.O get +4 won by 41

Record
    Singles 1-0 +$100
    parlay 0-1 - $20

artist

1-24 officials plays

Single: Memphis -4 = $50

Parlay: phila -4, over N.O 193 = 25 ar

Memphis been shooting the ball pretty well these past couple of games and they play defense

Memphis know how to close out game and toronto don't! that what means alot in close game assuming that's why Memphis give so little

Now the only thing I don't like about this pick is that the public is on it! Over 75 percent is on Memphis and I hate going with the public! That's why it's not a $100+ play

Now about the ar parlay if you hit both picks you win x5 including your bet so I put 25 ar I win back 125 profit $100

Now if you lose one pick you have to pay your bet including 20% juice

So for me that would be 25 including juice 5 bucks that would be a total of 30 bucks for losing one pick now if both lose that would be double of the original bet including the 20 percent to

So that would be 50 bucks including the 5 bucks juice total of -$55

Doesn't matter tho just tell the bookie F you pay me! Haha

artist

Record

Single 1-1 = +45
    Parlay 0-2 = -50

Final score last night

Memphis 100
    Toronto 98

The ar lost one side
    No 91
    Okc 89

If that was to go overtime I would of bank my ar easily f... Oh well pick it up next time

artist

1-25

Early strong lean might be a official play unless I see something better. Over Boston playing Cleveland at home! Now the thing about this is Boston might just blow them out and it could go under but usually Boston playing at home the total goes over...

Plus Cleveland could of beat nets by that buzzer beater but didn't they should try really hard against my Boston celtics and the celts should just run up the score haha I'm bout to make it a official play plus right now over Boston is less money!

I don't usually play totals because I suck in those but this might be to hard to resist
    100+ play very very strong lean! The only thing is Boston we Are getting a snow storm right now so this game might be delay or I just wanna see any injury report that's gonna happen so that's the only reason it's not official yet.

artist

1-25

Official plays

Single : under Dallas 195 = $100

Parlay : Boston -17,Washington+6, under was 210,under Dallas 19 = $15

Dallas use to be the top defensive team before dirk got injure! Eric gordan out for the clips that's a big hit for the offense. And less Money is on under the public taking over so go against them! Line Is also dropping haha big play under Dallas

About the over Boston that lean turn to a no play! I think Boston should cover and you know blow out usually go under

Tell the bookie f you pay me!!!!

artist

Dallas defense suck!!!

artist

LAc 105
    Dallas 112

Way over the total spread bad bad lost on this one for me damn If I was just to go with my first lean and that be over Boston I would of been good!

Record

Singles 1-2 = -65
    parlay 0-3 = -65

artist

1-26

Official plays

Single- over Memphis 192 = $50

Parlay- over memphis 192, over Philly 200, under Utah 197 =$15