NO when playing against a team with a winning record
    13-23

Memphis on road
    90.6 off-91.2 def

NO @ Home
    93.6 off-91.9 def

Not too much difference.

Keep in mind that NO is garbage right now and has lost
    10 out of it's last 12 games and just won their last game.

Motivation? Memphis is in the middle of playoff content!
    Needed that one day of rest to get mind right and figure
    out how to beat a team that has lost 10 out of its last
    12 games!!

People 3pts in not that much!! Memphis wants this win..

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-07-15 at 05:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I've been getting burned by the Grizzlies all season, but I'll give this one a try. If Luke Perry endorses it, it can't lose, can it?

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Griz a lot.

I think it's significant that the ratings I post (ratings which can be fairly criticized as overvaluing home underdogs) favor every other home dog EXCEPT the Hornets.

MEM will need to put the dagger in these guys at some point, though. If NOK gets a lead, or hangs in there until the very end, I worry that their OKC crowd will pull them through.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Ive been going to watch the hornets all season long and after the all star game this looks like a totally different team. Its like they dont know that the game has 2 halves. If anyone has checked their box score, the 3rd qtr kills these guys. They are scoring 10,15,18 pts in that qtr after making 25-28 in 1st and 2nd qtr.

The ONLY way I see them winning 2nite is if the crowd who knows thats its a national tv game wills them to win cause our arena get so penetrating loud.

I am personally taking the hornets 1st half on ML cause like I said they have a good 1st half.

But i like your Grizz call img.

good luck

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giz lost a heart breaker to Sonics couple games ago then went straight to NJ and understandably got waxed next night having no time to recover emotionally and physically from the hight energy Sonics game and we all know the Nets are playoff ready right now.

N.O. on the other hand won their game at G.S. because G.S. layed 29 points on hornets in 1st quarter and were up 15pts but some strange reason dumb ass coach pulled the starters and put his 5 scrubs in the game and left them there until N.O. tied the game.

N.O. was on the verge to rolling over but because G.S. is a stupid team with only one scorer (Richardson had a horrible game...he looked tired when he pulled up into the parking lot) they swarmed him and they the other idiots on that team shoot away. Another thing I noticed in that game is G.S. doesn't bother to block out and the don't have anybody over 6'6" that can jump so N.O. got every important rebound. Even with all that going on N.O. still only scored 84pts. Their shooting is horrible. They are in a lot of trouble against anyone who keeps them out of the paint and who prevents them from getting 2 and 3rd shot opportunites.

No NBA is a lock but I'll take my chances with IMG game of the night.

Lucas
    i am broke
    Lucas's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems that I can copy one post to clipboard and again and again post the same:
    Img: You are incredible-the line exceeded -5.5.

and again

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Griz up by one after 3qts. Anyone think they can cover?

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sorry for the loser Hornets crowd was lively and they shot 60% from
    the field. Ya win some ya lose some

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

F**k the hornets.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hate the Hornets. It seems like the same teams burn me everytime.

Jazz,Nets,and Hornets.

and these teams win for me
    Nuggets,Kings,Bucks

Lucas
    i am broke
    Lucas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Img, you are not God. Future is not determined. The huge line movement showed that this pick was very nice.
    About one and half hour before the match began there was very short but steep rising of odd for Memphis (HCP from -6 to -5 or -4.5, I used it for making nice surebet). Someone very sharp knew something that we do not know and market also does not know - because in few minutes the odd began sinkng and stopped at previous level. Insider info??
    Last edited by Lucas; 04-01-06 at 01:15 AM.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Quote Originally Posted by adriano
    F**k the hornets.

Oh come on.....i like those young kids.

as long as they stay in okc

LOL

when they play in okc and they are a dog i take them on the ML. I was pretty sure towards the end there that they would lose cause grizz tied it up but they escaped.