sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it me or are Lakers playing like they want Dallas to win/cover

Lol, this game is a joke. Lakers don't even look like they're trying out there...daring and letting Mavericks take wide open shots. I'm interested to see how this game ends lol

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Go Mavericks!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It isn't you. Classic NBA fix game. Lakers continued to allow the Mavs back in the game just to fall of in the end of the 3rd. I tried to warn people not to take the Lakers today.

sportman1313

Mikael...100% agree with you. I'm a longtime basketball follower and a diehard lakers fan since birth (as I believe you are-THUMBS UP for that lol)...the lines were shady enough to stay far far away from this game unless you wanted to play with the mavs. If they were to play for real, Lakers would absolutely wipe the floor with the mavs....this was like a practice session with lakers letting mavs outrebound them, take wide open shots, and whenever lakers start real strong in the 3rd and end up in an absolute retarded slump ending the 3rd and into the 4th, you know what's up there lol. Time and time again...you'll see lakers games like this. I cashed in on it only when playing the in-live spread at lakers +9.5. I figured kobe and odom would keep going for baskets...got really lucky with that last shot though. A joke of a game tho...thanks for showing that I wasn't the only one Mikael lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    It isn't you. Classic NBA fix game. Lakers continued to allow the Mavs back in the game just to fall of in the end of the 3rd. I tried to warn people not to take the Lakers today.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

No problem. I know how it is when your watching a game and cannot believe what your watching. Then you start asking yourself is this just me or are they not playing to win. It's funny you usually will only notice this when you have money on them. Fortunately I only watched as a fan. I had a bad feeling about this game. Glad you was able to cash the Lakers +9.5 bet.

sportman1313

Thanks bro...yeah, tell me about it. I started picking up on it actually a few years ago when I first started placing bets on games...it all started clicking for me in the head. The fishiness in the game, the changes in momentum that just didn't seem to make sense, bad referee calls, etc. Only after this did I begin to realize all the games I've seen over the years and how much they played out....glad you watched it as a fan. Nuggets have burned me a few times this season and it was as clear as day lol. Unfortunate that we lost, but not the least bit worried. Lakers will still be in championship this season, w/o a doubt BOL to you with your plays for tomorrow, hope u fared well today