jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Nba 1/14

Hornets and Rockets Under 197.....These two teams played in Houston back in November with a 207.5 total posted final score hit 206 for the under. Now this game in Houston tonight opens at 196 with Houston playing horrible D the last 9 games allowing 100 plus in all 9 of those games. Books know something that the public does not. I will ride with them on this one and play the under.

Pacers ML....I do not like the situation the Bulls are in tonight. They get Miami at home tomorrow night and have to go to Indiana tonight who is out for revenge from a 19 point beating they took at the hands of the Bulls earlier this season. We saw what Indy did in Philly the other night (8 point win as a 5.5 point dog) getting revenge from a big beating they took earlier this year. I like the Pacers team they have alot of young talent that could lead into some playoff apperances in years to come just have to work on getting back to playing .500 basketball now and work from their.

Good luck everyone!

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

The Pacers game sticks wayyyy out to me. 19 point beating and now only +1 1/2? Hmmmmm