genghis_kahn
    genghis_kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Celts/Spurs/Knicks ML Parlay

Spurs ML not out yet, but doing a ML Parlay with Boston, SA and NY... any thoughts? Much appreciated. Best of Luck.

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Knicks no bet for me!

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Knicks coming off a long road trip - They say never bet on a team in their first game back coming off a road trip and a game with the Kings will be a shoot out, anything can happen.

Celtics had one good game recently but the Bobcats are peaking, they're a different team with Silas coaching them, no play for me, Bobcats are extremely dangerous right now and the Celtics aren't 100%.

Spurs ML should be free money barring injury or some other very unusual event.

genghis_kahn

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    Knicks coming off a long road trip - They say never bet on a team in their first game back coming off a road trip and a game with the Kings will be a shoot out, anything can happen. Celtics had one good game recently but the Bobcats are peaking, they're a different team with Silas coaching them, no play for me, Bobcats are extremely dangerous right now and the Celtics aren't 100%. Spurs ML should be free money barring injury or some other very unusual event.
    Thanks Cleaveland... much appreciated. You're completely right about Boston... guess it reminds me of the Houston game the other night. Similar spread as well. Not super worried about the Knicks coming off the long road trip. I don't think they cover the spread, but should be able to handle a team like the Kings.

What are you playing tonight?

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by genghis_kahn View Post
    Thanks Cleaveland... much appreciated. You're completely right about Boston... guess it reminds me of the Houston game the other night. Similar spread as well. Not super worried about the Knicks coming off the long road trip. I don't think they cover the spread, but should be able to handle a team like the Kings.

What are you playing tonight?
    Spurs ML looks good but they should have no trouble covering -8 either.

Cavs team total under is the other thing that looks good to me possibly.

That's it. You?

genghis_kahn

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    Spurs ML looks good but they should have no trouble covering -8 either. Cavs team total under is the other thing that looks good to me possibly. That's it. You?
    Still working it out... Nets have been playing terrible lately, so leaning Lakers in that game, but as we know, the Lakers hate covering double digits at home, so that'll probably end up being a no play.

Like the Spurs ML, but probably will have to lay at least -600, so not sure that is a smart play.

Waiting on the Suns line. The have lost their previous 2 meetings to Portland and this is their last of the season... I imagine they will be doing everything they can not to get swept in the season series, so might take a stab at that ML.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knicks over...cavs under...spurs mL...have a good weekend...GL

genghis_kahn

Quote Originally Posted by 305GURU View Post
    Knicks over...cavs under...spurs mL...have a good weekend...GL
    Love the Raiders... good looks.

nnhenry
    nnhenry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Knicks & Boston & Spurs ml parlay.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I like the Celts/Spurs/Knicks ML - seems good to me

I also like that the Clippers are getting 3.5 at Golden State - Not a far road trip for them, probably still ridin high over their win against the Heat. Unless they have a major letdown after that game...