MrSavant
    MrSavant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wake Up People!!!!!! Miami @ Denver

Miami -1.5

The Miami Heat will most likely be without Lebron but they will be okay with Bosh n Wade
    playing against a team who is not motivated even though the Pepsi will be rocking tonight the players have no trust in each other n play no defense . Miami plays Defense n Wade is playing inspired Basketball!!

This is my fist post on this site n looking foward to posting daily to help my fellow bettors thanks n goodluck.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSavant View Post
    Miami -1.5

The Miami Heat will most likely be without Lebron but they will be okay with Bosh n Wade
    playing against a team who is not motivated even though the Pepsi will be rocking tonight the players have no trust in each other n play no defense . Miami plays Defense n Wade is playing inspired Basketball!!

This is my fist post on this site n looking foward to posting daily to help my fellow bettors thanks n goodluck.
    Nice. Denver it is then.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Idk the old addage applies when a team is missing their star not to fade them.. but Denver is still a great home team and you gotta think they're gonna be 100% up and focused and ready for this one