No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What's Minnesota's record as a fave this year?

It ain't good -- I can say that much.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

yea its wizards +4, im taking the ml at +155 think they cover and win SU

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Damn you lol

I was liking Minnesota, now you're making me second guess. Same thing happen the other day when Memphis was a favorite. Someone brought up the point how they don't do well as a favorite etc etc and low behold they lost

ufcmma36

lol... dont trip. washington is yet to win a road game this season! Worst rec in the nba

ufcmma36

that being said. I think they win tonight

southcoastmob
    southcoastmob's Avatar Become A Pro!

do u really think was can win outright tonite?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Minnesota should blow out Washington tonight.

Emphasis on should.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

minnesota will blow out washington tonight. wizards barely won with a tyreke less kings at home.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I do like the over here a lot.

southcoastmob

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Minnesota should blow out Washington tonight.

Emphasis on should.

im with u on this one!! gl

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Betting on two horrible teams for anything more than a unit will make you crazy. Stick to totals.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

wolves are 4-4 SU and 3-5 ATS as a fav this season
    wizards are 0-7 SU and 0-6-1 ATS as a road dog smaller than +6
    wizards without blatche, but wolves without beasley, who is there only player that can create shots for himself.
    wolve have been playing okay last 5 games though they lost all of them, but most of them were pretty close.
    wizards are last in defensive rebounding and they go against the best offensiv rebounding team ---> i take the timberwolves -4, looks like a trap though, wolves probably gonna suck without beasley. just hope that they start brewer again, i think he will be able to shutdown nick young.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

wizz +4 no doubt

LuissssScola
    LuissssScola's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    minnesota will blow out washington tonight. wizards barely won with a tyreke less kings at home.
    yeah but the kings play really well vs teams who play no defense, they did the same thing in toronto a few days before that epic overtime game vs washington. washington still played above average vs kings but sac is on some sh1t right now and playing hella good. look out for them at home in their next couple games

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by LuissssScola View Post
    yeah but the kings play really well vs teams who play no defense, they did the same thing in toronto a few days before that epic overtime game vs washington. washington still played above average vs kings but sac is on some sh1t right now and playing hella good. look out for them at home in their next couple games
    wizards 0-18 on the road. minnesota first the league in rebounds and 8th in the league in pointers per game. blatche is most likely out tonight and josh howard is still out. dont see how wizards win on the road tonight...

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington is a completely different team on the road this year and play much much better at home. They do not play very good at home. Minnesota by 10+.

quant
    quant's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have been looking forward to this game all week 2T for me on this one MN and the OV

southcoastmob

betting big on min, you have to play with the streak, no wins on the road for was so that keeps up until they visit cleveland

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It ain't good -- I can say that much.
    Is this like the injured star angle? Its there because i say so?

Cause a 4-4 record for a for a team that wins 23% of their games ain't bad ---- its a hell of a lot better then the Wiz road record -- i can say that much.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

okay, demens, unless they finish (0-41) su on the road the wizards will win a game on the road...this is the best chance they've had in recent memory if it doesn't fail me. A T'wolves squad just starting to get appreciated by the public particularly due to kevin loves insane performances is ripe for the picking, although the movement on the ML is questionable

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

0-18 road record for Wizard

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    okay, demens, unless they finish (0-41) su on the road the wizards will win a game on the road...this is the best chance they've had in recent memory if it doesn't fail me. A T'wolves squad just starting to get appreciated by the public particularly due to kevin loves insane performances is ripe for the picking, although the movement on the ML is questionable
    Their last 2 road games were better spots for a win imo. Facing the Sixers after an 8 game trip and then facing the Bobcats.

I'm not picking sides in this one and i'm sure Wiz will win a road game at some point. Just saying that Minnesota records as a fav is not a bad one as the thread title and OP implies.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post

Their last 2 road games were better spots for a win imo. Facing the Sixers after an 8 game trip and then facing the Bobcats.

I'm not picking sides in this one and i'm sure Wiz will win a road game at some point. Just saying that Minnesota records as a fav is not a bad one as the thread title and OP implies.
    (Wiz fan if you can call it ithat) We've had awful trouble in philly, and the bobcats are running off a few games of playing pretty darn well..stephen jackson torches us frequently, if not then it's been gerald wallace, and I'm still haunted by gilbert handing AI the ball for a gamechanging last second fastbreak lay-in a few years ago. But I do agree about the Minnesota record as a favorite being clearly superior to the wiz road record. I just wonder if their value has been inflated do to the relative success..

medjimurec
    medjimurec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

as far as Wizards concern, the game as i see it: Wiz will shoot and miss, Love will rebound and T'wolves win. wizards maybe/perhaps win one away game this year (dammit, maybe even more) but i don't see that happens tonight

southcoastmob

oh no!!! 5:45 left down by 4, THE CRAP IS GETTING TO MY THROAT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!

PLEASE JC HELP ME WIN THIS GAME OUTRIGHT!!!!

southcoastmob

thanks a lot jc, always loyal to you

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

shewolves would have a better record if they were favored more