forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

All these Plays of the Year.. well its my turn!

DENVER NUGGETS +4 15 units

Been waiting patiently for the line to come out since their last game. Clippers beating them pisses me off but still love this play. Denver is BACK baby and i got my biggest units on it of the season to show. Will post a write up tommorrow for everyone. Been hitting my big unit plays like mad this year which is why I'm over 30 units on the year.
    Only reason why I am not all in is because it is the NBA and anything can happen. Been flawless with my money management this year and it will continue hot or cold.

As like my last thread, i encourage everyone to jump on this money train

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

OKC ML is even better, imho.

forloveofthegame

will probably be putting a small bet on them but nowhere near as confident as i am with denver at home

Anthonyk99
    Anthonyk99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

im liking this pick as well, i realize lebron is on a very different team now but last year when DEN and CLE would play i always recalled melo getting the better of james in those games

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonyk99 View Post
    im liking this pick as well, i realize lebron is on a very different team now but last year when DEN and CLE would play i always recalled melo getting the better of james in those games

the nuggets are gonna be hungry for this game. they know what is at stake especially Melo

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    will probably be putting a small bet on them but nowhere near as confident as i am with denver at home
    I don't want to burst your bubble but you're betting against two guys who are capable of catching fire and single-handedly winning against anyone at anytime.

With Orlando I don't think they'll respond well to adversity, I don't think they're capable of regrouping after an overtime loss to the point of beating OKC on the road.

I like both plays but I wouldn't feel comfortable fading Miami. I think Orlando's not the strongest team mentally and they won't be capable of bouncing back here to win, not when OKC is rolling. That's my thoughts here.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

good luck .. big time game here for you ... prolly will have to answer a lot of questions for some doubters but good luck

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting spot to go big. I'd like to hear your reasonings. I haven't even looked at tomorrow's games. I will let you know my opinion later. Regardless. Good luck. Hope you hit 15x

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    good luck .. big time game here for you ... prolly will have to answer a lot of questions for some doubters but good luck
    my last posted big one had alot of haters but i cashed. dont bother me just know this team inside and out and feel like im getting great value. im in the neighborhood of like 12-2 on nuggets games this year alone

forloveofthegame

thanks mikali

cleveland valid points but im well aware of the heat and how dangerous they are. Denver at home is an absolute nightmare to opposing teams. Nuggets will be playing with heart on such a big game for them to get back on the map as a top team in the west

all my opinion ofcourse. take it however you want...

cleaveland

One question:

Why take +4 instead of the moneyline or a mix of spread and ML bets?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

the nuggets are gonna be hungry for this game. they know what is at stake especially Melo

not a hater or doubter. Actually I agree with the play, but what is at stake?

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    One question:

Why take +4 instead of the moneyline or a mix of spread and ML bets?
    i will end up putting 3-4 units on the ml through 5 dimes when it comes out. this 15x bet is through a local.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

I think Lebron will sit it out tomorrow with the sprain ankle. I'm sure it will be pretty sore as hell it comes game time. Anyway, could we expect 40+ from D.Wade in a losing effort tomorrow night? I know this will be Dexter's A3 system play to go with Denver but Miami is always dangerous. Good luck with your play. I hope you hit big.

cleaveland

i will end up putting 3-4 units on the ml through 5 dimes when it comes out. this 15x bet is through a local.
    I think it's a good play but what I might end up considering is Denver team total over. It looks like the Denver team total will be about 100...

Denver team total over 100, I would feel comfortable with that, I mean, Wade and James catch fire and it still shouldn't hurt Denver's offense and the fact that Miami forgot to play defense today may carry over...

Denver team total over 100, I have no problems with that at all, what do you think about that?

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    I think Lebron will sit it out tomorrow with the sprain ankle.
    That would shift the line to Denver being the favorite, then it might be a different story (from an NBA fix standpoint).

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    [/b]

not a hater or doubter. Actually I agree with the play, but what is at stake?
    I think melo has been looking forward to this game all year. Especially in the situation he is in. To reassure possible future owners he can outplay the best. I loved this qoute post game on tuesday night..."This is not my last game,'' Anthony said after scoring 28 points in the rout. "I'll be here playing against Miami Thursday. You all will have another interview with me Thursday. Guaranteed. I guarantee you that.''

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    I think it's a good play but what I might end up considering is Denver team total over. It looks like the Denver team total will be about 100...

Denver team total over 100, I would feel comfortable with that, I mean, Wade and James catch fire and it still shouldn't hurt Denver's offense and the fact that Miami forgot to play defense today may carry over...

Denver team total over 100, I have no problems with that at all, what do you think about that?
    think it has good value. miami is a very good defensive team though. obviously if denver scores under 100 there chances of winning go down some too. i think that would be a good bet to throw something small.

thanks air

lyon804

I think melo has been looking forward to this game all year. Especially in the situation he is in. To reassure possible future owners he can outplay the best. I loved this qoute post game on tuesday night..."This is not my last game,'' Anthony said after scoring 28 points in the rout. "I'll be here playing against Miami Thursday. You all will have another interview with me Thursday. Guaranteed. I guarantee you that.''

Thanks. I know Mello can out play anybody on any given nite though. Nobody else's shot goes through the net prettier than his from 15-17 ft. Net doesn't even move. Never been a question with Mello's talent from the neck down. His mental state and lack of defense could be questionable though. I remember taking the Thugs +7 @ Cleveland last yr on a TNT Thursday nite.. Do you remember who won, and why?

forloveofthegame

Thanks. I know Mello can out play anybody on any given nite though. Nobody else's shot goes through the net prettier than his from 15-17 ft. Net doesn't even move. Never been a question with Mello's talent from the neck down. His mental state and lack of defense could be questionable though. I remember taking the Thugs +7 @ Cleveland last yr on a TNT Thursday nite.. Do you remember who won, and why?
    nope dont recall that game. what happened again?

nuggets bench is the X-factor in this game and dont see any reason why it wont show up again in a big time matchup at their place.

lyon804

nope dont recall that game. what happened again?

nuggets bench is the X-factor in this game and dont see any reason why it wont show up again in a big time matchup at their place.

Mello dominated and Nuggs one S/U in Cleveland.. You serious? I thought you was a Nuggets fan and you don't recall beating a awesome Cleveland team at home last season, where they seldomly lose?

Thunderman
    Thunderman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

One flashy game and suddenly the nuggs are clicking again? I don't buy it, will need to see a solid performance tomorrow. I definitely wouldn't play the nuggs at this point, especially with trade talks swirling.

forloveofthegame

Mello dominated and Nuggs one S/U in Cleveland.. You serious? I thought you was a Nuggets fan and you don't recall beating a awesome Cleveland team at home last season, where they seldomly lose?
    haha the one where Melo drops 40 it was a joke... yeah melo steps it up big time against lebron but so does the rest of the team. Swish had a good game also as i recall.

forloveofthegame

thunderman, ive watched almost every dribble of nuggets ball this season. they are so streaky its unimaginable yet so predictable.

edit im not that guy guarnteeing a win or anything im just taking my spot with a team getting excellent value in which i believe will win the game SU

Thunderman
    Thunderman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

BOL with the play, if they bring the same energy from the PHX game they can certainly do it.

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
    BOL with the play, if they bring the same energy from the PHX game they can certainly do it.

lyon804

thunderman, ive watched almost every dribble of nuggets ball this season. they are so streaky its unimaginable yet so predictable.

edit im not that guy guarnteeing a win or anything im just taking my spot with a team getting excellent value in which i believe will win the game SU

I also agree with your earlier previous assessment of the Nuggets.. "fade them when they should win and back them when they should lose" Makes sense with them. I cashed nicely with them on a TNT game earlier this season against the Lakers. If i am not mistaken that was Lakers 1st loss of the season.

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

love this play as well.

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Damn i was too high yesterday after LAC +7.5 cashed in and i didnt see the lines for tomorrow games but i don't care i got Nuggets +3 first thing i woke up, damn if there was ever value to go against Miami its tonight against Denver, if you still dont know why plz stop betting on nba (and i am not even talking about the injury).

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Good luck on your big bet!!!

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

miami -> 2 OT and L @ clippers. (44 points 1st Q for LAC )
    denver -> 2 humiliating L's @ Kings and @ Clippers (well, after last night, maybe the L @ Clippers ain't that bad) and easy win with suns (very very bad team)

miami 4th road game in 5 days. denver is not playing that good BUT Billups and especially Melo will try to play their A game against Miami.

Denver +4? C'mon now...Miami was -7 @ bucks and needed OT, was -5,5 @ portland and needed OT (wade + bosh + james = 93 or so points) was -7,8,9 @ clippers and...well, we all know what happened. Now -4 @ Denver? Give me Melo +4 thank you very much

oh_lol
    oh_lol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Good luck, I'll follow

forloveofthegame

lyons that was my first big play of the season. worked out pretty nicely thanks to the nuggets bench in the 4th

Thanks guys!

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

THUNDER, HEAT roll....
    Last edited by GAMBLOR777; 01-13-11 at 09:28 AM.

forloveofthegame

The game is at pick em at 5 dimes

123 Last