riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Nice bet madrabbit! I'm glad you didn't put your money on the Heat. But I can tell you that my Clippers ML bet was infinitesimally small compared to your ML bet LOL!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    It shows your limited intellect and immaturity how you resort to personal attacks and name calling when I just stated the facts. Nice picks but cut the shit on the ridiculous amounts. It don't impress anyone with half a brain. you might have some nit wits here at sbr fooled but I know for a fact you didn't bet no 20k on Lakers tonight.
    since u threw it out there, how do u know?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    since u threw it out there, how do u know?
    OK let me break it down for you. This "madrabbit" character pops up about a month ago. He starts posting humorous threads about his picks and yes more often then not they are winners. He starts to get noticed then all of the sudden he makes ridiculous claims on his bet amounts. Gets called out for it and posts phony doctored pictures of his supposed wagers and not suprisingly fools actually bought it. Look. I've been here for a bit and have seen these type guys come and go. More than likely he is ghost account of a regular here at sbr. He will cling on to this character and milk it for whatever it's worth. When he hits the cold run starts chasing and starts losing. It will all unfold and "madrabbit" will be gone and another one will pop up posting the same schtick. It's an endless cycle. It maybe entertaining for some but I've grown tired of the same act different OP Just wait. It's only a matter of time.

First 12