GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

What was more humiliating for Ted Williams, being homeless or working for the Cavs?

Man with the Golden Voice.

After tonight is it likely he quits his job in favor of homelessness? Would you blame him?

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Crazy. Karma is a *****. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!" -KingJames Twitter

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I'm pretty sure Ted Williams turned down that job, and took a even better job with Kraft.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Ted Williams: "I went from rags to riches, but I'm afraid I can't let this organization slow down my career. Tonight I'm announcing that I will be leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami heat. I'd like to thanks all the day that I've worked here, but I just can't win a Championship and I think it's time I moved on with my life. I'd like to thank the city of Cleveland for tossing me coins while I was on the streets, fo listening to my amazing voice which gave them something positive. But like I said I think it's time that I took my career to Miami where the bitches will be riding me all day while I speak."