Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Denver should have traded him a long time ago. There gonna get barely any value from him from now going forward.

colin fergueson
    colin fergueson's Avatar Become A Pro!

demens I kno alot more bout the situation then you do. Ill bet you anything he doesnt sign an extension with the nets.Anything you think he is losing he will make up for it in endorsments. Melo from my old neighborhood in red hook brooklyn. I run his tournament we do for the kids every summer and go to the games when they play the Knicks. You dont kno what your talking bout

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Whatever you say. Knick fan knows more about Melo going to the Nix. Makes sense.

colin fergueson

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Whatever you say. Knick fan knows more about Melo going to the Nix. Makes sense.
    Lol I don't kno what team he ends up on but I kno for a fact it won't be the nets.

As a knick fan we have more pressing areas then small forward that id like to see fixed before melo. So this isnt some Knicks fan hoping melo comes.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by colin fergueson View Post
    Lol I don't kno what team he ends up on but I kno for a fact it won't be the nets.

As a knick fan we have more pressing areas then small forward that id like to see fixed before melo. So this isnt some Knicks fan hoping melo comes.
    Yeah, as a Knick fan you know for a fact it wont be the Nets when every other person knows that its 99% between Knicks and Nets. Hmm, i wonder which team you DO think he will end up on for a fact....as a Knick fan of course.

I see your trade proposal isn't too far off what Mr. Sheridan has posted, been reading him much lately?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ring///Melo aint winning a ring with anyone

He is not a wonning player

He is a TMAC thats all

Bad attitude, lazy and not real competitive

colin fergueson

Lmao you are funny. There aren't any other players on the Knicks to use in a proposal. Like I said melo holds the cards not denver. I'll post some pics of me and melo if promise to apologize after and suck my balls.

Deal?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lmao you are funny. There aren't any other players on the Knicks to use in a proposal. Like I said melo holds the cards not denver. I'll post some pics of me and melo if promise to apologize after and suck my balls.

Deal?

colin fergueson

Oh your goat milk lol what a bitch

demens
    Square -910

Deal?
    Yeah, i'm sure Melo told some homeless kid he's not going to NJ at one of his charity events. NBA cares you know. How'd you get online anyway?

colin fergueson

Nets owner announced the deal is dead translation melo didn't wanna sign an extension

You want ketchup on ya crow demens?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Said Prokhorov: "We will come back to the table every time we need the right player for the team. But really I'm not ready to overpay. Because as soon as you make a mistake in the NBA, you can wait for the next chance for the next five or six years. That's why I prefer to be really patient and I want to thank the New Jersey fans for their patience."

hoya
    hoya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

There was never a Nets deal. Anthony was never going to sign an extension with them and they would have to be insanely stupid to make that deal without one. The media just kept conveniently ignoring that.

demens
    Square -910

You are all still clueless. As you were.

First 12