thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Noticed this about Miami

They have played last 12 games in different town. Even though there are a few lone home games mixed in during that stretch, it still should feel like a huge road trip to them. They already showed some signs of fatigue last two games, not being able to put away milwaukee and portland who played without their injured stars. In both games they layed significant road chalk.

There are 3 games left for them in this trip before they go back home, and i think there will be some good home dog opportunities. Clips should be getting at least 6-7 points in their next game against Miami. Then Denver on b2b which is always tough, and finally Chicago...

I mean, they look unbeatable right now, but all this traveling should have to take its toll on them sooner or later, right?...

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Forget about Denver their dead

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I agree. The tough part to gauge here is the fact that the Big 3 seem to play better on the road (since Miami's home crowd sucks).

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

your reaching, pal

let dead dogs die

thirtytwo

Actually have to agree about denver being dead... Terrible signs from this team last few games.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

you got that right... looking forward a bet against miami... specially the totals...

time to cash in...

Lakercrazy is having a good start this year... liking and tailing his play since last mid nov.. like his play in totals..

thirtytwo