sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

PHX ML against CLE???

Hey all, was wondering what you all thought about taking Phoenix at home on the ML against Cleveland? Both teams have played like absolute garbage but I'm sure Phoenix, coming off an embarrassing loss at home against Knicks will definitely beat the lowly Cavaliers. What you all think about it?

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

They will probably win but I would say the Spurs are a much more sure bet at for just slightly more juice. Maybe parlay the two...

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Spread is @ 10 points, ML will definitely be ridiculous. Phoenix is not the team to pay a lot of juice for.

If you're that desperate for a win, you may want to get out of the game now.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree celtics, I'm just looking at a bunch of plays right now....we'll see how it goes.

Hey iqon...I appreciate your response and will certainly accept your feedback and considering getting out of the "game" as you suggested. Thanks for your worthwhile response and BOL to you too man.

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

-750 ML for the Suns seems ridiculous even when they are facing a team that has lost 9 straight. I would stay away from even using them within a parlay.

spredzgeek
    spredzgeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey better with warriors first half over clippers

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns don't deserve to be a huge favorite over any team right now.