Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Which of these plays is stronger?

Magic -4.5

or

Memphis +7.5?

Magic is on fire and have been covering a lot recently. See them doing well against Dallas again.

Memphis has been an ATS covering machine all year. But OKC isn't that bad ATS either and are at home.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like both plays very much. If I had to choose I would take Memphis + the points.

The best way to play these IMHO is a parlay of Memphis + the points and Orlando money line.

Masu485

Thanks curious.

I was a bit scared of the Orlando spread as well, but feel confident they will win. I'll stick with the spread, as I got it last night. Looking in to that parlay as well.

donatello167
    donatello167's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I like ORL to cover. And to be honest I think OKC will cover at home, so I would play ORL (-4,5) only.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by donatello167 View Post
    I like ORL to cover. And to be honest I think OKC will cover at home, so I would play ORL (-4,5) only.
    Memphis is 6-1 lately and OKC is 5-4. Memphis has looked REALLY good in their last several games and OKC has looked bad to average.

OKC is not going to cover and might not even win.

Masu485

covered the whole game, the whole fukking game. and then a final minute meltdown and will now lose. unfukkingbelievable. everyday losses like this every fukking day. i hate this i fukking hate this.

Just noticed Orlando is cruising so at least that is good.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    covered the whole game, the whole fukking game. and then a final minute meltdown and will now lose. unfukkingbelievable. everyday losses like this every fukking day. i hate this i fukking hate this.

Just noticed Orlando is cruising so at least that is good.
    I tripled my bet on Orlando right before the game started. I had a great night tonight even with the Memphis loss. I think I won 30 units, but I had a lot of plays. 8 1st Q and 1st H plays and all the games. I think I went 15-1.