madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

All in 23k on henin and she won!

4400 more. 9k+ day today. Im out guys

dont think i have to post screen shots of lakers bet today and henin but if you's like I will.

snoto
    snoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Yeah post, which bookie let you put up 23k

csmkr18
    csmkr18's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thing I don't understand.. why are you posting here ? You really need some cheers?

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by snoto View Post
    Yeah post, which bookie let you put up 23k
    shows how much you know fool. The same one that let me put 23k on miami heat vs the bucks which I POSTEd!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

would u take federer today?

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    would u take federer today?
    http://www.tipsandform.com.au/sporti...?matchid=61804

check that out. He's owned him. did lose two in a row tho fed then met him in the aussie open quarter final trailed 1 set to nil and 3-1 set 2 before fed came back and beat him. I had 10k at 1.29 that game. I think I lost on suns at home to memphis that day b4 this game { in o.t ** which led me to backing fed.

I think he's good man. He's the best in the game along with Rafa mind you rafa got done last night to davy. Come to think of it its risky. No i wouldnt tbh. If he can beat rafa who beat fed last week then anything can happen.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Rafa is really sick. He even postponed his trip to Australia for prep and decided to stay in Doha so he could rest some more because he's scared a long plane ride will make him worse.

Davy beating Nadal yesterday needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Rafa is really sick. He even postponed his trip to Australia for prep and decided to stay in Doha so he could rest some more because he's scared a long plane ride will make him worse.

Davy beating Nadal yesterday needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
    Interesting. In that case, Go Federer!

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

just so everyone knows this is in the NBA forum

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Z_Wipf View Post
    who cares? is your life that boring that you care about something as trivial as this?

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by csmkr18 View Post
    One thing I don't understand.. why are you posting here ? You really need some cheers?
    why am I posting here? because I said in my 11k lakers thread I might back henin thats why. Are you that jealous and have no life that a simple post in the NBA section bothers you? Your life must be shit if you make a big deal about this

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Z_Wipf View Post

this guy has a point.

so do the other people calling you out for your paper bet.

alien296
    alien296's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    why am I posting here? because I said in my 11k lakers thread I might back henin thats why. Are you that jealous and have no life that a simple post in the NBA section bothers you? Your life must be shit if you make a big deal about this
    Go out and enjoy your winnings...don't wast time trying to defend yourself on this board...my 2 cents

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    this guy has a point.

so do the other people calling you out for your paper bet.
    paper bet? ive posted screen shots of 23k on heat and 15k on denver-utah both winning bets you ignorant ****. why dont u post one of your good winners. you couldnt compare with 23k and ive did way bigger bets than that. Im proven. You are not. Now on your way and earn back the bank roll you continue to flush down the toilet you insignificant fool.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

okay madrabbit we get it you bet big on heavy ML favorites... do you really need to post it every time you win? after the fact none the less...

dlew2k
    Update your status
    dlew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

YO rABBIT... Nice betting. I think the worse thing on this forum is too win. 97% of the threads of peeps who win always seem to contain a group of haters and doubters. Which is a good thing. You got their attention for sure. Again dude, nice betting. Takes a different set of balls to bet like that.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Madrabbit is legit. Good job pimpin! Keep getting that paper. Why folks gotta hate?

Hexum
    Hexum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea no shit, its his money if he won let him enjoy the win, no one is telling anyone to come into his thread. So many tools

kdavis
    kdavis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3809

Nice Win Madrabbit! Congrats.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Why is this in the NBA forum?

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

just curious madrabbit
    whats the biggest bet you ever placed?

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    okay madrabbit we get it you bet big on heavy ML favorites... do you really need to post it every time you win? after the fact none the less...
    after the fact nonetheless? you tool this is the only time moron ive made a thread all the other times and posted screen shots or the ticket. would u like me to post a screen shot of this one and the lakers bet>? Ill bet you that if I dont ill leave the forum for good. If I do ill take all your points and youre banned here for life.

Just because youre a loser dont blame me. Everyone posts their bets here you tool youre just jealous because mine win and win big. Youre a crap capper. You always lose. Not my problem you fail in life.

markeee
    markeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

after the fact nonetheless? you tool this is the only time moron ive made a thread all the other times and posted screen shots or the ticket. would u like me to post a screen shot of this one and the lakers bet>? Ill bet you that if I dont ill leave the forum for good. If I do ill take all your points and youre banned here for life.

Just because youre a loser dont blame me. Everyone posts their bets here you tool youre just jealous because mine win and win big. Youre a crap capper. You always lose. Not my problem you fail in life.
    relax dude, who cares

whos the fed playing? Not been watching much tennis recently

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by markeee View Post
    relax dude, who cares

whos the fed playing? Not been watching much tennis recently
    hey buddy. Just sick of jealous twats who lose and think theyre respected. Fed beat davydenko last night

pattymayo

whoaaa big guy calm down... I never denied you placing these bets i could care less if you post the screnshot or not. I just find it funny how you have to announce to an internet message board to a bunch of guys you've never met about your winnings.... must be a sad life you live, are you ever NOT posting on the forum? Go out and get laid bra bet it's been a while

pattymayo

hey buddy. Just sick of jealous twats who lose and think theyre respected. Fed beat davydenko last night

you and I have different goals in life bra you actually want to be "respected" on an internet gambling forum I couldn't give two shits

man I wish guys here respected me more!!!!!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Don't hate guys! His bets are chicken feed next to the ones from Mr. Gunther and the NBA Professor!

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Congrats if true.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Congrats if true.
    it is dude and i even won 3850 today. Ive got screen shots in posts 15k on utah-denver and 23k miami. I dont think i have to post screen shots of the recent one's but if ppl want me too im only going to do it if they bet me all their points. Ive proven myself.