todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Warriors -10 vs Cavs

My best play of the day. Who's with me?

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I say Cavs +10... it's a JM Bet and Warriors have no business being favored by double digits.

BDiddy
    BDiddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know bout the best play, line may be starting to get inflated as the Cavs have been horrible... I like G.S. but I'm not putting money there. Good luck though, I would like to see the cover!

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

when is the last time warriors valued as double digit favourite?

todd24kb

You serious? Cavs are terrible on the road with losses by 10+ pts average. The Warriors are finally at full strength with Biedrins back, and it showed in their last game against the Hornets in New Orleans. To add onto that, the Warriors tend to play much better at home on Friday nights. Weird but true. Please prove me wrong and persuade me to hedge my bet. Otherwise, GL to your bet.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edit

Never mind.

playit
    playit's Avatar Become A Pro!

PEople are finally starting to recognize just how bad the cavs are. Seriously... I can't belive that team hasn't just blown it up yet.

todd24kb

Quote Originally Posted by playit View Post
    PEople are finally starting to recognize just how bad the cavs are. Seriously... I can't belive that team hasn't just blown it up yet.
    Yea, and the Warriors are the type that love to feed off weak teams. Not saying the Warriors are a very good team or anything, the Warriors are more than capable of blowing out teams like the Cavs.

I'd thought I would never say this about the Warriors, but they have BETTER DEFENSE than the Cavs. Give it a higher advantage as Biedrins being a shot blocking presence in the middle. And yes we all know they can play on the other side of the court.