Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

This Denver Game Is ******* Rigged Jesus

what the **** is this bullshit, are the kings going to get every fuckin call. fuk this.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Astro, it's past your bedtime...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think this ones rigged. I think Denver just doesn't give a fuk!

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with u mikail....denver are not really caring out there, but the refereeing has been beyonnnnddddddddd bad, omg seriously. How do u slow down and cause a high-explosive team like nuggets to play their worst?? Call every little foul or look-alike fouls...just absolutely BS, seriously. The thing is, all the games are fixed and rigged to an extent...the key is to be on the right side of it. i can't recall ever kings beating nuggets by this much after a full game....I nearly went $2500 on nuggets in 2nd half but was only able to do $1100, -6.5. i figured by end of 3rd they'd get the lead and keep it close...refs stopped that from happenin, huge losses again today...WOW, absolutely stunned

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

astros 148

lol tyreke evens n damrucs cuzins lol

<----- this is teh ref and teh kings

and this is were ur money is goin

lol me n ur bookie, plus teh refs and teh kings

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    astros 148

lol tyreke evens n damrucs cuzins lol

<----- this is teh ref and teh kings

and this is were ur money is goin

lol me n ur bookie, plus teh refs and teh kings
    cool you want a fckin cookie?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    i agree with u mikail....denver are not really caring out there, but the refereeing has been beyonnnnddddddddd bad, omg seriously. How do u slow down and cause a high-explosive team like nuggets to play their worst?? Call every little foul or look-alike fouls...just absolutely BS, seriously. The thing is, all the games are fixed and rigged to an extent...the key is to be on the right side of it. i can't recall ever kings beating nuggets by this much after a full game....I nearly went $2500 on nuggets in 2nd half but was only able to do $1100, -6.5. i figured by end of 3rd they'd get the lead and keep it close...refs stopped that from happenin, huge losses again today...WOW, absolutely stunned
    how could you be stunned by this??? Man I wish I was your bookie

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

u cant afford 1 and thats a

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmakers weren't going to let the public win both games today! The referees did everything they could to make sure Denver didn't cover! It probably wouldn't have mattered because Denver played like shit anyway, but they weren't going to take any chances!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Prop Bet Master View Post
    Bookmakers weren't going to let the public win both games today! The referees did everything they could to make sure Denver didn't cover! It probably wouldn't have mattered because Denver played like shit anyway, but they weren't going to take any chances!
    yah cause the public never wins two+ games in a given night..

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    yah cause the public never wins two+ games in a given night..
    I didn't say that, but two nationally televised games when there's only two games on the schedule? And they don't fix games all the time. The NBA has been proven to be a corrupt league. I don't know for sure if Las Vegas bookmakers pay these guys to fix games, but I've seen some shady shit! And that was some horseshit officiating!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Prop Bet Master View Post
    I didn't say that, but two nationally televised games when there's only two games on the schedule? And they don't fix games all the time. The NBA has been proven to be a corrupt league. I don't know for sure if Las Vegas bookmakers pay these guys to fix games, but I've seen some shady shit! And that was some horseshit officiating!
    After I posted earlier in this thread I did notice some questionable officiating. Perhaps the Nuggets figured out the refs where not going to allow them to win and simply made a mockery of the game. Either way it was clear the Nuggets did not give a fuk tonight.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    what the **** is this bullshit, are the kings going to get every fuckin call. fuk this.

I am so very glad they did......I had Kings +5

I love those rigged games....money in the bank...

medjimurec
    medjimurec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

After Clippers game, i'm staying away from Denver for at least a week.