fataliz
    fataliz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9286

wtf went on in bulls/nets game?

i had boozer in a prop for >10.5 rebounds. he had 9 after 3 quarters... and i noticed he sat for the entire 4th??? can someone who watched the game explain that to me...

BetjeBetje
    BetjeBetje's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rigged shit, cause they wanted YOU to lose that bet.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

coach said matchup reasons.

BetaB
    BetaB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2514

more like Vegas reason

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

The Nets were killing them with the zone. That was the difference in the 3rd qtr where the Nets got out to a good lead. Bulls went to a small line-up in the 4th to try and counter it. It had some success as they cut the lead to 1, then gave up an 8-0 run, then cut the lead to 1 again, then tied the game. Coach decided to stick with the guys that were playing well. It happens, nothing shade there.

Bulls are on a 4 in 5 nights stretch too. It was obvious they had no interest in OT with the last shot Rose took. Could have easily drove inside to get fouled or get a lay-up, Nets D was not set, but he dribbled inside the 3 point line then took a step back and took a 3 with a defender right in his face.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

i doubt that coach would care about vegas and the books but who knows why the fuk would you take out one of your best players in a close game for the whole 4th quarter when he all ready racked up 9 rebounds in just 3 quarters he coulda got some more rebounds and won this game for them but who knos i think everythings rigged when i lose 2 the whole nba rigged all the cocahes and players are in it right? lol

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

he's also done this to rose.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

He put Rose back in at the end of the game. Coaches stick the hot bench guys all the time, not sure what the big deal is. Sure he could have put Boozer in at the C at the end, but then he'd be overmatched against Lopez on defense. Thibs is a new coach, he's still figuring things out. I think the bigger mistake was using that last time out with plenty of time for the Bulls rather then saving it to advance the ball in case they needed to at the end of the game, which they did.

wyldbill
    wyldbill's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls -5 was my only play last night... it was unbearable... good thing i did that instead of my initial plan of unloading on the -200 ML though...

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    He put Rose back in at the end of the game. Coaches stick the hot bench guys all the time, not sure what the big deal is. Sure he could have put Boozer in at the C at the end, but then he'd be overmatched against Lopez on defense. Thibs is a new coach, he's still figuring things out. I think the bigger mistake was using that last time out with plenty of time for the Bulls rather then saving it to advance the ball in case they needed to at the end of the game, which they did.
    no... i do not recall the game but rose was out the whole 4th qtr and there was a big fuss over it. sorry, should have said it was a different game.