Hey all. Just going to be putting my NBA picks in this thread for the rest of the year. Will provide a winning/losing record with how many units up/down. I did this earlier in this season's year, but lost sight of the forum. Looking back however, I had a nearly 2:1 winning ratio with over 15 units made; however pick accordingly... Feel free to disagree/agree, just be respectful.

Magic -11.5 (3 units)
I expect the magic to win by a shiton here. The Bucs don't matchup well against the Magic and Bogut won't have a big day today

76ers -6.5 (3 units)
This is going to be a big game for the sixers, low scoring too but they will have revenge on their minds.

parlay these 2 (1 unit)
Twolves -6.5
Twolves/Bobcats under 204

I like both of these. Not because of Kevin Love and his wolves, but because charlotte is bad enough... but no stephen jackson, no gerald wallace, and add no nazr. There's no way I see the bobcats win this.... play here is the timberwolves

parlay these 2 (1 unit)
spurs ML +110
Boston/Spurs over 190

Most people have been taking Boston, but to be frank, they don't look good with KG out. Their D changes and the momentum on the floor is different. Barely beat minn at home (love had 20+ rebds) and yes I know rondo is back, however with the spurs tough loss last night, I expect them to come out and play hard despite b2b games. The spurs also play a fast tempo game which is why I like the over. Rondo will match that and will also be playing a quick style game.

BOL all. 8 units ridin tonite