t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Don't bet on the Lakers very often but like them tonight...

I think they control the pace in this one. Suns are headed in the wrong direction; the wheels are falling off and soon it might be time to see if they can trade Nash to a contender. Much like last night, I think LA will focus on pounding it down low with Gasol and Bynum. Also love the under.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think they control the pace in this one. Suns are headed in the wrong direction; the wheels are falling off and soon it might be time to see if they can trade Nash to a contender. Much like last night, I think LA will focus on pounding it down low with Gasol and Bynum. Also love the under.

t-wizzle

They will be a huge public play paul but I think getting them at 3.5 is a steal.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

LAL ML and under already locked in for me.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lakers/celtics both plays tonight!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns are headed in the wrong direction; the wheels are falling off and soon it might be time to see if they can trade Nash to a contender.
    Too early to bury the Suns. Suns are back to preseason mode; having to fit in too many new pieces since the December megatrade. That makes them look worse than they are, because they're up against teams already two months into their season. Carter, Gortat, and Pietrus also don't have the conditioning (yet) necessary for the Suns running and gunning. They can only start playing better from here, and should have a better idea of who and where they are around the ASB.

Lakers are in a very different boat. They already know who they are. Their problem is to stay interested, with the Suns, as nearest contender in their division, already back 8.5 games.

The Suns beat the Lakers in LA earlier this season, but that was still with JRich, and a franchise tying record number of 3 pointers (22 of 40!).

With this being a division game, the disinterested Lakers, coming off an expected blowout last night over Detroit (expected, because Jackson called out Kobe and team through the media) may be able to motivate themselves for a second night in a row. I'm staying away from this one, however.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Too early to bury the Suns. Suns are back to preseason mode; having to fit in too many new pieces since the December megatrade. That makes them look worse than they are, because they're up against teams already two months into their season. Carter, Gortat, and Pietrus also don't have the conditioning (yet) necessary for the Suns running and gunning. They can only start playing better from here, and should have a better idea of who and where they are around the ASB.

Lakers are in a very different boat. They already know who they are. Their problem is to stay interested, with the Suns, as nearest contender in their division, already back 8.5 games.

The Suns beat the Lakers in LA earlier this season, but that was still with JRich, and a franchise tying record number of 3 pointers (22 of 40!).

With this being a division game, the disinterested Lakers, coming off an expected blowout last night over Detroit (expected, because Jackson called out Kobe and team through the media) may be able to motivate themselves for a second night in a row. I'm staying away from this one, however.
    Lakers seem to play pretty well in back to backs. Coming off a good performance last night, I think it is to their advantage that they get to play again tonight and continue to try and get back to Laker ball.

winningdoc
    winningdoc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am the opposite, I like to bet on the Lakers, but I like the Suns tonight (got them at +4).

syy211
    Yankees
    syy211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like lakers tonight

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

After the Suns screwed me over when they blew the big lead against the Kings, I hope the Lakers murder them tonight.

t-wizzle

No one else like LA?

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Im on LA today also. ML

Im still mad how the blew the lead against the kings

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

over lakers!!!! 206.5

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

No one else like LA?
    I'm on Lakers just like last night. I bought a full point just to make sure they don't make it close for the ESPN audience. (-3) Lots of Laker fans in AZ though.
    GL

Mthorn
    Mthorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

I like phx in this one. Homecourt going to pump up phx