Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play tonight for the Sixers/Wiz game

Gotta take the points here with Washington. Both of these teams are terrible but the Sixers love to play down to their opponents. Washington will keep this close if not win this outright.

BOL locked it in @ +7...it might actually continue to rise.

Austin103
    Austin103's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looked at this earlier, didn't play it just yet.

I like the play dude, GL!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

could easily look it up but im goin off memory- didnt two of these meetings this year go to overtime- or at least one and one that almost did.

was going to try to get a piece of sixers ml but i stayed away completely. if i get on this one, it'll likely be a prop on sixers pg Holiday.

Ninersnut

I'm a diehard Sixers fan, only time I bet is usually against them. I usually limit it to 1q bets because starting slow is their specialty, especially against good teams. I can't see them covering this tonight. As bad as the Wiz are the Sixers are not that much better. Inconsistency is a killer on this team. Wiz is the play tonight.

Iggy fade away 3? You bet your ass it is clanging off the back iron.

genghis_kahn
    genghis_kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yeah, Washington won both, in Washington, in overtime. Sent to overtime by last second Washington 3's. That being said, we all know how the Wizards play on the road and the Sixers have been playing tough, even though they went 2-4 on their road trip. Historically, teams coming off long roadtrips (the sixers haven't been home since Dec 18th), play poorly in their first game back. Whether it is because of exhaustion from long road trips, or just overcomfort from being back at home, that is the case. In this position, I like the Wizards to at least keep this within the number.

Good luck.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Sixers have a great record vs crappy teams at home. Wiz are terrible on the road, even now after the Arenas trade, still terrible.

Only positive for Wiz is Philly coming off that long trip. So far the teams are 1-4 SU and ATS after trips of 5 or more games. But that theory isn't all that consistent. Results stay around 50% for past years, but not consistent at all so i wouldn't rely on it.

I think the Wiz get that 1st road win in their next road game vs the Bobcats.

Ninersnut

Just need the cover, not saying they win here. If the ML was a bit higher I would take a stab. It will be close tonight.

Austin103
    Austin103's Avatar Become A Pro!

Went down to 6 1/2

Ninersnut

Ugh come on Washington pick it up.....

young chad
    young chad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still a half of bball left...BOL, I'm with you on the wiz +7

Ninersnut

It was a nice run to end the half. Still a half left tho. Eric Snow is a goon I have no clue how he kept this announcing job with Comcast. He will be gone next season.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

This is why the Wizards are winless on the road. Terrible 4Q. Onto the next game.

Ninersnut

Ouch...on to the next sorry guys