sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 97.5 in 2h Lakers/pistons game

Went under, game is going at a slow pace and both sides playing good defense...let's make some moolah

sportman1313

hoped pistons would've kept it close...gut was tellin me to go wit lakers -7, but thought pistons would keep it close and ultimately keep it under. Oh well, tough hit but live to fight another day. Not a good night at all tho

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

don't feel too bad i had the over for the game so had to hedge 2nd half under and lost both freaking bets. all my winnings today GONE ON ONE DAMN GAME.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I've noticed something: on the last play of the night, always go against the lean of the books.

For instance, if the total is dropping, take the over.

Books kill degens trying to make one last play by mind fvcking them.

sportman1313

oh boy, i actually miscalculated....new on here but have been placing bets for quite a while. A terrible terrible night...instead of playing properly and by units, I chased and have paid big time. Wow, huge losses indeed...thanks for some comfort and sorry for the loss biff. Good point nocoinc and will be sure to look out for that in the future....sleepin is gonna be real tough tonight, almost literally a repeat of 5 yrs ago