Barry Banter
    Barry Banter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    Demens, don't teII anyone but Todd and Jeff are brothers... They're cousin is Tim Donaghy....
    From this horrible grammar alone I can tell pretty much all of you are thick wannabe gangsters that want to make a name for themselves on a betting forum.

A beautiful life you must lead, hows the games tonight going? did millibank get his 24 points in the second half? hope the thunder covered that first quarter lottery bet

Love how you all have yourselves wound up on a night I havn't even posted a fixed game.

If there's a game on tomorrow I will post it on here, in the meantime though adam and that dimens hero can get angry checking my post history for 24 hours spitting at their computer as they settle down to another day of realisation that they have a gambling addiction eating away at themselves to the point of no hope.

Don't take this gambling lark too seriously or it will be the end of you my friends.

Was an honest man, ask me for the phone, tried to take control, ohhhh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Barry Banter

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    I like how people can point out immediately that my comment is BS, however they continue to believe that everything Barry says is legit and that is he actually receiving info on all these 'fixed games' from some guy they've never heard of before. Add in the previous threads about 'Lakers will LOSE OUTRIGHT tonight' Andrew Bynum being held hostage on a submarine and gunfire in the Lakers dressing room but yeah.. I advise people to tail this guy blindly.. I mean, If people are so gullable to believe all this BS they deserve to lose stacks of money
    Calm dowwwnnnnn

http://www.enotalone.com/article/2867.html

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Banter View Post
    A beautiful life you must lead, hows the games tonight going? did millibank get his 24 points in the second half? hope the thunder covered that first quarter lottery bet
    OMG! Congratulations! You are SOOOO CLOSE!!!! Just one small adjustment. Paragraphs are not the only thing that start with capital letters, each sentence does as well. I know you can do it man, i'm rooting for you!!!!

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

good response

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love how you all have yourselves wound up on a night I havn't even posted a fixed game.

You haven't posted a fixed game on any night.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Sorry Dr. Banter... I understand how upset you must be with this being a grammar forum... I shouId have said "They're cousins with" or "Their cousin is". I am so sorry I made a typo. Jerome was distracting me...

Barry Banter

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    OMG! Congratulations! You are SOOOO CLOSE!!!! Just one small adjustment. Paragraphs are not the only thing that start with capital letters, each sentence does as well. I know you can do it man, i'm rooting for you!!!!
    Pretty sure 'I'm' should always be capitalized not to worry though eh, pretty sad how I picture you scrawling through my post looking for an error, then finding one and having a mini orgasm OMG I'LL PROVE HIM WRONG

Maybe take a look at yourself still getting worked up on a forum when you could be doing so much more with your life....

adam3248

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    You haven't posted a fixed game on any night.
    Oh no.. the secrets out Barry!

adam3248

Pretty sure 'I'm' should always be capitalized not to worry though eh, pretty sad how I picture you scrawling through my post looking for an error, then finding one and having a mini orgasm OMG I'LL PROVE HIM WRONG Maybe take a look at yourself still getting worked up on a forum when you could be doing so much more with your life....
    You're the idiot pretending to be rubbing elbows with some 'big shots' who apparently have connections high up in the NBA! I think you need to re-evaluate what your doing with your with your own sad pathetic life before you discuss others.

"I tell you what will be awesome Jamal, we could set up an account on a public forum and pretend to have insider info on fixed NBA games" and we're the ones that need to take a look in the mirror

Barry Banter

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    You're the idiot pretending to be rubbing elbows with some 'big shots' who apparently have connections high up in the NBA! I think you need to re-evaluate what your doing with your with your own sad pathetic life before you discuss others. "I tell you what will be awesome Jamal, we could set up an account on a public forum and pretend to have insider info on fixed NBA games" and we're the ones that need to take a look in the mirror
    Here fishy fishy, bitey bitey

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

barry...whats the next fix

Barry Banter

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    barry...whats the next fix
    Not sure yet my friend, possibly tomorrow but we have heard no word yet.

Will keep you updated

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Not sure yet my friend, possibly tomorrow but we have heard no word yet.

Will keep you updated
    I'll be waiting for it. Thanks again.

Dont mind these haters. You have more believers.
    Last edited by migz; 01-07-11 at 01:19 PM.

dynamitappletini
    dynamitappletini's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get why people spend time posting to prove a guy wrong? Check the thread, believe it or not, fade or tail. Noone gives a shit what anyone thinks about jerome jamal or anyone. In the end it's Barrys thread and noone should give him crap nomatter how unrealistic his posts may sound.
    So just settle down guys, give him a break
    I think this thread is just pure awesome and entertaining, don't ruin it

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

where jamal be?

First 1234